United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-12-2020, 04:48 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
No chance.

He knew what he was doing it's suarez best mate.

This is the same shite the scousers tried to pull.
Directly comparable situations, clearly.

Unread 01-12-2020, 05:07 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55148708

Ole plays a blinder and puts it at the FA’s door to educate the new lads.
Not sure that "I think it is one of those unfortunate situations that he's just come into the country and in Uruguay it's been used in a different affection than what we have." will be acceptable mitigation for the FA, he’s lived in Europe for 10 years he should know what is acceptable and what isn’t.

Unread 01-12-2020, 05:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
Not sure that "I think it is one of those unfortunate situations that he's just come into the country and in Uruguay it's been used in a different affection than what we have." will be acceptable mitigation for the FA, he’s lived in Europe for 10 years he should know what is acceptable and what isn’t.
5 years ago he was doing it...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...a-african-team

Unread 01-12-2020, 05:58 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
apparently he doesn't know his geography either

Unread 01-12-2020, 06:11 PM
Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Directly comparable situations, clearly.
Are you telling me he had no knowledge of the prior situation?

He's suarez roommate at Uruguay you think they'd never have spoke about it?

He's using the same defence suarez used, sorry but he's a #@&%! at best and a racist @#%&! at worst.

Clearly a top player and undoubtedly improves us as a team as we seen on Sunday, but many reds myself included still remember the shite them scouse @#%&!s was coming out with against Evra and ended up in countless arguments backing him up.

I maybe slightly biased as mad Pat is probably my favourite United player of the modern era but I'd be showing this stupid @#%&! the door without hesitation. It won't happen as his goals will be the difference between 7th and 4th or even 4th and 1st.

I just feel like this %@#$&!s is a slap in the face to a genuine club legend I really do.

Unread 01-12-2020, 06:14 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
I just feel like this %@#$&!s is a slap in the face to a genuine club legend I really do.

Unread 01-12-2020, 06:35 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
apparently he doesn't know his geography either
The majority of Jamaicans are of sub-Saharan African ancestry, he was trying to respect their heritage, maybe you could do the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
There isn’t a European standard (yet) on political correctness, he’s been in the UK a matter of months and probably hasn’t spent a ton of time mastering linguistics.

Unread 01-12-2020, 09:15 PM
92ToBury

Quote:

He's using the same defence suarez used, sorry but he's a #@&%! at best and a racist @#%&! at worst.

Clearly a top player and undoubtedly improves us as a team as we seen on Sunday, but many reds myself included still remember the shite them scouse @#%&!s was coming out with against Evra and ended up in countless arguments backing him up.

I maybe slightly biased as mad Pat is probably my favourite United player of the modern era but I'd be showing this stupid @#%&! the door without hesitation. It won't happen as his goals will be the difference between 7th and 4th or even 4th and 1st.

"Kicked off with Evra, some £#%&!er picked up that I called him negro. Tried to pass it off as negrito, they weren't having it." Suarez later admitted saying negro, not negrito. It was also a hostile situation rather than the friendly exchange Edinson was involved in.

Or do you see no difference between using the adjective black as a descriptive of someone and as a pejorative against someone?

Unread 01-12-2020, 09:27 PM
Neo

Quote:
I'd be showing this stupid @#%&! the door without hesitation.

Unread 01-12-2020, 09:33 PM
tatty

Quote:
No chance.

He knew what he was doing it's suarez best mate.

This is the same shite the scousers tried to pull.
Ease off just a touch and garnish with a little praise as well.

Also adding a touch of false concern can also throw wum hunters off the scent.

Unread 01-12-2020, 09:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Awful wum, they always get giddy....

Unread 01-12-2020, 10:10 PM
Pop

Quote:

Shut up you stupid £#%&!ing scouse @#%&!. Go write a £#%&!ing poem about the injustice of it all.

Unread 02-12-2020, 07:13 AM
Bunker Buster

Imagine evra being your favourite ever United player btw

Unread 02-12-2020, 07:40 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Imagine evra being your favourite ever United player btw
Feel a bit that way about Hughes nowadays tbf

Unread 17-12-2020, 10:10 AM
triple sod

Unread 17-12-2020, 10:11 AM
believe

Signing of pure genius

Unread 17-12-2020, 10:21 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple sod
So what's his punishment?

Unread 17-12-2020, 10:25 AM
guerreiro

Why didn’t they charge him straight away? Not that hard is it

Unread 17-12-2020, 10:32 AM
triple sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
So what's his punishment?
He has to write an open letter / poem to Liverpool Football Club

Unread 17-12-2020, 10:34 AM
Neo

Thumbs down

Good to see how they waited until he was recovered from injury before they could ban him for a few games.

Utter @#%&!s.
Closed Thread