United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Default "Kicked Off" with Brentford yesterday!

Got off a bus in town about 4 yesterday full of ale on Bridge Street near that Shalom Pinks Indian restaurant or whatever its called.

I see three lads having a pop at a lad with a United shirt. I bowl over thinking its West Ham & tell them to leave him alone. This big @#%&! says "Whats it got to do with you?" I give it "Im United, if you have a go at one you take us all on you West Ham @#%&!"

He Then says "Were Brentford been playing Stockport"

The big @#%&! has a dig but I planted a belting head butt on his napper!

Then this little United scally bowls up about 16. He asks me whats happening, I tell him! Proper "Moston Rat/Kursall Massive" type & chases the others away & they were both twice as big as him. They shit it & ran for the lives

Me & "Ginger Joe" shake hands & were on our way

Wheres Danny Dyer when you need him?

Unread 04-05-2008, 08:16 AM
Smurf

Saands Pwopah Nawtee san. Fahkin Norvern Mahnkeys.

Unread 04-05-2008, 10:56 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
Got off a bus in town about 4 yesterday full of ale on Bridge Street near that Shalom Pinks Indian restaurant or whatever its called.

I see three lads having a pop at a lad with a United shirt. I bowl over thinking its West Ham & tell them to leave him alone. This big @#%&! says "Whats it got to do with you?" I give it "Im United, if you have a go at one you take us all on you West Ham @#%&!"

Then this little United scally bowls up about 16. He asks me whats happening, I tell him! Proper "Moston Rat/Kursall Massive" type & chases the others away & they were both twice as big as him. They shit it & ran for the lives

disgusting

its people like this that are ruining football for the middle classes

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:06 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
disgusting

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
disgusting

You leave Hark out of this

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:12 AM
no fun

Quote:
You leave Hark out of this

he has been known to wear brentford nylons

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
he has been known to wear brentford nylons

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:20 AM
no fun

can just imagine the brentford fans this morning

"we were just asking this united fan the way to the train station, when this big £#%&!er bowls over screaming that hes bursting for a piss and do we know where the nearest bog is. He seemed very northern and common, so we ignored him. Next thing he @#%&!ted jeremy for no reason, then carried on screaming that our t shirts were offensive

I suspect he may have had a glass of sherry too many"

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
can just imagine the brentford fans this morning

"we were just asking this united fan the way to the train station, when this big £#%&!er bowls over screaming that hes bursting for a piss and do we know where the nearest bog is. He seemed very northern and common, so we ignored him. Next thing he @#%&!ted jeremy for no reason, then carried on screaming that our t shirts were offensive

I suspect he may have had a glass of sherry too many"
Nar man

They were their main lads

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Wez

Thumbs up

Last seen on Bridge Street on Saturday afternoon

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:49 AM
The Mull

You never lose hey Sam, never.

Whippersnappers take heed, the crown greeners ain't a spent force

Sorry couldn't make the meet, only just got to the ground in time for ko.

Will try to improve timekeeping next season, honest

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:52 AM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Nar man

They were their main lads
Was this him Sam?

It is all over their forum now how they bravely fought off 100 Stockport/United/Oldham/Rochdale/CSKA Moscow who joined up for the meet. They said that there were casulties, Buzz Bee took a bit of a stinging from a Big Northern Monkey. Be careful Sam looks like you'll have to watch your back next time we play at Griffin ParK. They're after blood by the look of it. They are also talking about heading back to sort out the Kick It Kev Krew Ov Kersall.

I hope it doesn't end in tears

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
You never lose hey Sam, never.

Whippersnappers take heed, the crown greeners ain't a spent force

Sorry couldn't make the meet, only just got to the ground in time for ko.

Will try to improve timekeeping next season, honest
No problem old son. Mrs the Sanitary Man asked where I got the scratch on my head?

"Bumped into the door"

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:56 AM
The Mull

Quote:
No problem old son. Mrs the Sanitary Man asked where I got the scratch on my head?

"Bumped into the door"

Typical, steam straight in to 4 bully boys, but scared shitless of the better half

man or mouse can I share your cheese please

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Typical, steam straight in to 4 bully boys, but scared shitless of the better half

kin dead right. Shes about half my £#%&!in size as well

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:06 PM
no fun

Quote:

made me smile

used to go out with a girl whos dad was a local "face", very well respected locally

seeing him within his own home was a revelation, his 5ft 3 wife ruled him with a fist of iron

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
made me smile

used to go out with a girl whos dad was a local "face", very well respected locally

seeing him within his own home was a revelation, his 5ft 3 wife ruled him with a fist of iron
now thats just pervy!

Unread 04-05-2008, 01:14 PM
keane Roy

never mind

Unread 04-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:

Top Red.
Closed Thread