Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 29-01-2024, 01:30 PM
no fun

£#%&!ing hell its just dawned on me….

Marlo is jem and jem is marlo

Neither of them has ever been wrong

Unread 29-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Zorg

Absolutely sick of these utter #@&%!s who treat being paid millions to play for Manchester United as some sort of terrible hardship. Waah waah waah. Oh, poor you.

Does one thing all season and has the nerve to turn it into an ‘edgy’ celebration ffs. The £#%&!ing brass neck on him. This club used to have standards. He should be dragged out by his feet and sold to whoever is stupid enough to take him on.

Unread 29-01-2024, 02:08 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Hopefully we are going to have people running the club who know what they’re doing very soon. If not now.

Sell him, it will help FFP then go and sign 2 players with the money who have actually been scouted etc or get Osimhen and have him and Hoijlund. Proper strike force.

Rashford is far to inconsistent, and obviously a bit of a clown.
God, I'd love to see him playing for us.

Unread 29-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Hyman_Roth

TFI saged Rashford as far as I’m concerned. Was the first to talk about his #@&%!ery, ego and self entitlement. Certainly before it was as obvious as it is now.

Unread 29-01-2024, 03:18 PM
croady26

Quite honestly he could go this week if we had the forward line depth of other sides. This is the THIRD wrong thing he has done in 12 months

Unread 29-01-2024, 03:50 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
TFI saged Rashford as far as I’m concerned. Was the first to talk about his #@&%!ery, ego and self entitlement. Certainly before it was as obvious as it is now.
think we are a little annoyed you didnt use "him" there

Unread 29-01-2024, 04:13 PM
magic_cantona

Literally nobody would give a shit if he was sold tomorrow. And nobody would miss him if he got an injury. He offers absolutely £#%&! all to the team anymore. Incredible how he's fallen off.

Unread 29-01-2024, 04:31 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Literally nobody would give a shit if he was sold tomorrow. And nobody would miss him if he got an injury. He offers absolutely £#%&! all to the team anymore. Incredible how he's fallen off.
It is but then we were saying it under Rangnik when Elanga took his place. He got a pass then because it was Ralph (not trying to spell Rangnik again). When you look back the writing was probably on the wall.

Unread 29-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Absolutely sick of these utter #@&%!s who treat being paid millions to play for Manchester United as some sort of terrible hardship. Waah waah waah. Oh, poor you.

Does one thing all season and has the nerve to turn it into an ‘edgy’ celebration ffs. The £#%&!ing brass neck on him. This club used to have standards. He should be dragged out by his feet and sold to whoever is stupid enough to take him on.
Gone are the days of Ferguson going round Lee Sharpe’s house to break up a party and throw everyone out.

I don’t think anyone particularly cares what players get up to in their spare time as long as they’re performing on the pitch. People tend to get wound up when you’ve been skulking about the pitch all season as if getting paid a million quid a month to play football for Manchester United is some kind of chore. Then not only that you’re dumb enough to lie to the manager and turn up to a bar where everyone is going to be recording you.

You’re either that stupid or you just don’t give a £#%&!.

Unread 29-01-2024, 04:42 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He'll say absolutely anything to get a reaction that southern @#%&! tbh.

Simon Jordan does my head in a bit from time to time as well.

Unread 29-01-2024, 04:57 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Yeah he is now in that same group as Pogba,Lingard and Sancho which is a really sad state of affairs

Unread 29-01-2024, 05:01 PM
Surfers do Charlie

I agree with what Butt was saying in that if we had a strong dressing room with the likes of Keane, Giggs, Cantona and Neville in, they would get him in line and we'd see the best of him.

At the moment we have too many mentally weak players like Martial who take the piss. We won't develop until these @#%&!s are weeded out, which will take time, although I'm hopeful that team Ratcliffe can see this.

It shouldn't be solely down to the manager to sort him out (although that his his job) - the other players should be furious that he is letting them all down and someone should be kicking his arse for him.

Unread 29-01-2024, 05:06 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Gone are the days of Ferguson going round Lee Sharpe’s house to break up a party and throw everyone out.

I don’t think anyone particularly cares what players get up to in their spare time as long as they’re performing on the pitch. People tend to get wound up when you’ve been skulking about the pitch all season as if getting paid a million quid a month to play football for Manchester United is some kind of chore. Then not only that you’re dumb enough to lie to the manager and turn up to a bar where everyone is going to be recording you.

watching them defo is

Unread 29-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Good old Simon Jordan.

Pissed away his fortune in a torrent of failure and is now reduced to pontificating on White Van FM for a few quid an hour.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving smug @#%&!

Unread 29-01-2024, 05:44 PM
est.1878

oh, a garage night. anyone ever met someone into garage who isn't a massive #@&%!? clarity - rehtorical ,no poll required

Unread 29-01-2024, 05:50 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
oh, a garage night. anyone ever met someone into garage who isn't a massive #@&%!? clarity - rehtorical ,no poll required
Garage is the second best genre of dance music

Unread 29-01-2024, 06:12 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Didn’t read that right first time round and was thinking about tescos on manor ave

Unread 29-01-2024, 06:12 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I think we can only conclude it's the latter. He's obviously decided he's bigger than the club. When that happens it's time to go. I'm sick of the sight of him.