United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Did he mean that turn ? Not sure me
He meant something like it I think. Benefit of the doubt.. he’s a lovely player.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:35 PM
BigJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Without trying to side track the thread , do you know why i can spend my days online hammering home my points .
actually i think you do know why
Because no clubs want your non-existent players?

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:36 PM
armchair

Would be nice to get a half out of Kane. This is just the german charity shield, is it?

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:37 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yes, I do. almiron was new, as in he didn't play that day.

and tonali was making his debut. so quite.... um.... new. maybe you don't think he's an attacking player. maybe you didn't watch the first part of the match.
You’re getting confused with the word different. It’s okay, old age comes to us all. Between this and the pissing on the floor I’m getting a bit concerned now though.

I was using the definition of “attacking players” as used in the post I was replying to, surprisingly. Nice try though.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Would be nice to get a half out of Kane. This is just the german charity shield, is it?
Yes.

Where’s Sadio Mane? Is he even still there

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:41 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes.

Al Nassr

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:42 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Yes.

No he’s playing with Ronnie in Saudi.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:49 PM
Sparky***

Christ that was a bad move.

Bayern look in the middle of a rebuild still.

Here comes the new boys.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:56 PM
NedKelly

Be funny if Dortmund won the Bundesliga this year.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:56 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You’re getting confused with the word different. It’s okay, old age comes to us all. Between this and the pissing on the floor I’m getting a bit concerned now though.

I was using the definition of “attacking players” as used in the post I was replying to, surprisingly. Nice try though.
nevertheless, almiron and tonali were new, versus the team that played in the game you contrasted, and the relative state of gordon's fitness was new. not that you would need new players for a result to be different - it was just a #@&%!ed point attempting an easy dig at marlo, but whatever... it was a different team playing a different team and the game went very differently. whatever you are trying to say, it was nonsense, mean, inaccurate and a bit pathetic.

your inaccurate comments about dementia and bladder control are similarly unkind. if they were true, it would be a bit of a dick move. be kind. I am in control of my faculties, both mental and physical. but it is your black heart about which you should be concerned. eternity is a long time to spend in searing agony. or this conversation. good day, sir.

Unread 12-08-2023, 09:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Christ that was a bad move.

Bayern look in the middle of a rebuild still.

Here comes the new boys.
Tuchel was an odd choice, his football is shite imo.

Can’t wait to see these Sketchers boots in action..

Bellingham bags on his la liga debut..

Unread 12-08-2023, 09:13 PM
Sparky***

Jesus Christ 3-0 to Leipzig now. They’ve carved Bayern on the break
Closed Thread