United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2020, 09:30 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Wait, I don't get it.

So has Ole said something about goalposts?

Why is he even talking about us when we haven't played them and arent about to?
We’ve got them next week pal.

Unread 27-09-2020, 09:30 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
During the week in their UEFA cup game, one of the sets of posts had to be changed because it was undersized, Ole mentioned something about it being a good job Jose wasn't at Brighton to measure the posts as he'd have found they're too small.. Jose appears to have taken umbridge
I thought both sets were the same size, just under-sized?

Unread 27-09-2020, 09:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I thought both sets were the same size, just under-sized?
May have been, I only saw it in passing.

Unread 27-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
During the week in their UEFA cup game, one of the sets of posts had to be changed because it was undersized, Ole mentioned something about it being a good job Jose wasn't at Brighton to measure the posts as he'd have found they're too small.. Jose appears to have taken umbridge
Ah right, ok.

Can't help himself, can he, bless him?

Imagine taking issue with one of the least offensive and aggressive managers in the league.

Might as well lob a brick through steve Bruce's window too.

Love how us just getting any penalty now is considered controversial. Ignore the fact it's an absolutely blatant pen. Brighton got one too. Are we talking about that? A couple for Leicester today too. Did they cheat their way to victory then?

Unread 27-09-2020, 09:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Ah right, ok.

Imagine taking issue with one of the least offensive and aggressive managers in the league.

Love how us just getting any penalty now is considered controversial. Ignore the fact it's an absolutely blatant pen. Brighton got one too. Are we talking about that? A couple for Leicester today too. Did they cheat their way to victory then?
He'd just laugh it off and buy him a pint

Unread 27-09-2020, 09:37 PM
utd99

His team must have been devastated to concede like that st the end, but Mou being Mou, makes it about him....again.

Unread 27-09-2020, 09:38 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Ah right, ok.

Not only that- look what the ref actually gave on the pitch in our match. Two against us and none for. The @#%&! tried to give Brighton one for their forward tumbling over with no contact and missed Maupay £#%&!ing saving one with his arm right in front of him

Unread 27-09-2020, 10:00 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Not only that- look what the ref actually gave on the pitch in our match. Two against us and none for. The @#%&! tried to give Brighton one for their forward tumbling over with no contact and missed Maupay £#%&!ing saving one with his arm right in front of him
Yep. And palace getting a soft as shit one last week....that they were allowed to take again after they missed.

But, only corrupt old Unifed get pens etc

Unread 27-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
May have been, I only saw it in passing.
Just had to check, just to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

Both goals were 5cm too small.

The ground wasn't the usual one for the home team, so they just replaced the goals.

Either way, Mourinho is a bitter little turd.

Unread 27-09-2020, 10:05 PM
dunk

Who the £#%&! spotted they were 5cm too small?

Unread 27-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
That’s just f***ing mad. I sympathise with them.. a bit.
How the hell did the clubs agree to this season’s fixture scheduling?

Unread 27-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
The keepers at first. I don't think they were too explicit as to the actual dimensions, just that they were too small.

Then some Hector got his tape measure out.

Unread 27-09-2020, 10:12 PM
andyroo

You'd think the goalkeepers would've kept schtum about it

Unread 27-09-2020, 10:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
How the hell did the clubs agree to this season’s fixture scheduling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
The keepers at first. I don't think they were too explicit as to the actual dimensions, just that they were too small.

Then some Hector got his tape measure out.
Good eye tbf to notice 5cm over the size of a goal.

Unread 27-09-2020, 10:26 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Good eye tbf to notice 5cm over the size of a goal.
Yep.

It’s a shambles tbh.

Unread 27-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
False economy though surely. Knackered players, more injuries. No contingency for any cancelled games. Playing internationals and the league cup ffs. Knackered players during next summer’s international tournament. Knackered players starting next season.

Unread 27-09-2020, 10:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
False economy though surely. Knackered players, more injuries. No contingency for any cancelled games. Playing internationals and the league cup ffs. Knackered players during next summer’s international tournament. Knackered players starting next season.
I agree with you. The haste is to enable them to finish the season in time for the Euros, bearing in mind there is a winter WC on the horizon too that needs qualifying for. It’s mental. They needed to ditch something (Nations League, League Cup, FA Cup, maybe) for the PL/top sides at least, play a condensed league and CL season and get them a break going into the Euros to reset the calendar. Or maybe abandon the European comps last season and start again this. Greed/contractual obligations have put paid to those sort of things I suppose. Christmas 2021 onwards should be interesting..

Unread 27-09-2020, 11:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Yep. And palace getting a soft as shit one last week....that they were allowed to take again after they missed.

But, only corrupt old Unifed get pens etc
And to retake with a different player - that at least simply should not be allowed.

Unread 28-09-2020, 06:32 AM
puressence

Quote:
Ah right, ok.

leicester have had 5 penalties in the first three games

Quote:
joe hart .. his neck went over the bar

loads of games coming up then international weekend .. which has england playing 3 games in 6 days not the usual 2 games over a week

Unread 29-09-2020, 07:38 PM
puressence

Absolutely fuming when asked Ali was tonight. Who’s upfront Jose. Nobody we have no forwards 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ole when asked about the 4th round tie. Replied it’s good to be here. Some clubs haven’t even played and are here already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Closed Thread