View Poll Results: Yes or no?
Yes 45 32.85%
No 92 67.15%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 08-06-2023, 12:08 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The Mob were baying for blood in the form of vigilante justice in this age of the Netflix-watching amateur detective, but thankfully time has healed all wounds, and the truth has set us free, with all charges dropped, court case abandoned, and marriage and baby on the way.

Next up should be the contract extension, as the club ties down the most prodigiously gifted young centre forward in Europe into his prime years.

First name on Ten Hag’s team sheet next season. The Einsteins and The Mob can virtue signal on Twitter as Mason finds the net week after week whilst wreathed in Red, with the camera regularly panning to a beaming Harriet in the crowd.

Justice.
I've highlighted the most ridiculous part of your post

Unread 08-06-2023, 12:08 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
This really shouldn't be a consideration.

I haven't followed the case and have no desire to catch up on it now, but if the consensus on here is he's a bit rapey then that'll do for me and it's a no.
I agree, but I think having Weghorst available up front, or martial never available up front, was influencing people unduly.

Unread 08-06-2023, 12:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The Mob were baying for blood in the form of vigilante justice in this age of the Netflix-watching amateur detective, but thankfully time has healed all wounds, and the truth has set us free, with all charges dropped, court case abandoned, and marriage and baby on the way.

Next up should be the contract extension, as the club ties down the most prodigiously gifted young centre forward in Europe into his prime years.

First name on Ten Hag’s team sheet next season. The Einsteins and The Mob can virtue signal on Twitter as Mason finds the net week after week whilst wreathed in Red, with the camera regularly panning to a beaming Harriet in the crowd.

Justice.

Harriet/Harridan?

Unread 08-06-2023, 12:27 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He won't play for us again. the sponsors would run a mile which is essentially what will dictate the club's actions.
Among all of the arguments given here, this is the only one that matters.

Unread 08-06-2023, 12:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Exactly. It's money. It's always about money.

It would be commercial suicide for United to put him back in the first team because the sponsors and investors will want to distance themselves from the club.

Mason Greenwood is finished as a top level footballer in this country. He may end up playing in another league but there isn't a team in this country who will touch him now - Him and his £#%&!ing idiot of a girlfriend, the pair of them can thank each other for that. Their toxic, ridiculous, social-media driven soap opera of a relationship has jettisoned his career at the top level.

And make no mistake, he'll end up in trouble again in the future for the same thing. In my experience these types of relationships are doomed from the off and they're on a path of self destruction regardless of the odd period of 'stability'.

Unread 08-06-2023, 12:46 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

I completely agree with (insert your most sagacious Fredster name here) and think (insert folkish fredsters name here) is bang out of order.

Imagine having kids yourself/being a young daft lad and getting caught on camera (delete as applicable) and this happening

Unread 08-06-2023, 01:22 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I wouldn't forgive him, but, if she has*, who are we to judge?

I would need to assess him personally. I can't give a hard no, if he repents, changes and does something to make up for it. if he just thinks he's untouchable, I'd bury him.

he was our best player. that's not a reason to play him. but it is a reason to be fair. well, we should be fair anyway.

not to mention the part the club played in his character development.
Riiight.

Unread 08-06-2023, 01:24 PM
avocado

Quote:
Unless we are bought by Qatar

Unread 08-06-2023, 01:28 PM
tatty

If the Ratcliffe/Glazer consortium has control of the club then I believe he’ll stay.

If the Qatari’s take over he’ll be gone.

Unread 08-06-2023, 01:29 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
If the Ratcliffe/Glazer consortium has control of the club then I believe he’ll stay.

He’ll be fine, they’ll just ban his missus from the stadium.

Unread 08-06-2023, 01:43 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Doubt it. He'll probably end up as a brand ambassador for the whole middle east.

Unread 08-06-2023, 09:53 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
That's so spot-on!

Unread 08-06-2023, 09:58 PM
est.1878

Couldn't he fake his death, Perhaps a maxwell in ibiza, do some plastic surgery and come back to us with fake identity having been found in some obscure third division team

Unread 08-06-2023, 10:09 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Couldn't he fake his death, Perhaps a maxwell in ibiza, do some plastic surgery and come back to us with fake identity having been found in some obscure third division team
Grayson Meenwood.

Unread 10-06-2023, 06:39 AM
westcoastvan

I always said I would let the law determine my opinion....but this case is really weird.

Normally cases like this end up in a court of law, not with marriage and a baby?

Why would you stay with someone who just tired to destroy your multi million dollar football career, unless....your guilty?

No he has to go. Until evidence comes out that exonerates him, he shouldn't play for the club again.

Unread 10-06-2023, 01:27 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan
I always said I would let the law determine my opinion....but this case is really weird.

Normally cases like this end up in a court of law, not with marriage and a baby?

Why would you stay with someone who just tired to destroy your multi million dollar football career, unless....your guilty?

No he has to go. Until evidence comes out that exonerates him, he shouldn't play for the club again.

Unread 10-06-2023, 02:55 PM
Stickman

Given the asset he was to the club you’d think they’d have been dying to reinstate him asap if he’d been wronged here….

He isn’t going to play for United again.

Unread 23-06-2023, 04:07 PM
windy waffles

He's back in training...

Missed this.

(albeit alone with a private coach at a sport centre)

Unread 23-06-2023, 04:08 PM
dunk

On his own, at a nondescript sports centre. Hardly back in the fold.

Looks like he’s working on a disguise too.

Unread 23-06-2023, 04:12 PM
Chris Quayd

Lock up your centre-backs