United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Tensai

Default After years and years of dreaming of all those flair signings with exotic names...

... finally it's come true... wasted so many summers in my life, finally all my FM dreams have come true.

I am happy. Jubilant. I'm wanking...

Unread 30-05-2007, 07:56 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensai
... finally it's come true... wasted so many summers in my life, finally all my FM dreams have come true.

I am happy. Jubilant. I'm wanking...
YESSIR

Unread 30-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Ether

Fucking brilliant this. So early too. Summer just won't be the same without the agony of seeing us linked to all these players and nothing happening. If we get a class striker as well we're set for the next few seasons.

Unread 30-05-2007, 08:05 PM
violater

mate im fucking buzzing...

ive been banging on about them for ages..

the new ronaldo and the ronaldinho. not bad.

not to talk off the fact ronaldo will have new mates at the club.

Unread 30-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Whalefish

I'm very interested to see how we'll line up next year. Two potential signings (they haven't joined yet!) to replace Scholes and Giggsy.

However I still think we need a centre forward but I can't see that happening now. Unless a couple of the current squad are sold - see Rossi, Saha and Ole.

It's exciting news but there's this nagging doubt at the back of my head.

Unread 30-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Bishovetz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I'm very interested to see how we'll line up next year. Two potential signings (they haven't joined yet!) to replace Scholes and Giggsy.

However I still think we need a centre forward but I can't see that happening now. Unless a couple of the current squad are sold - see Rossi, Saha and Ole.

We'll make a gaylord out of you yet, whaley.

Unread 30-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish

Fuck off will you Phil!

We are all fucking buzzing here

Unread 30-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Fuck off will you Phil!

We are all fucking buzzing here

I'm serious.

Unread 30-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Tiberian

Attacking options.

Our players looked wrecked in the last 2 months of the season, we had no options at all, and it told in the EC and Cup final.

Hargreaves
Carrick
Nani
Andersen
Ronaldo
Rooney

A front 6 that could do us for years. Exciting times, taking advantage of being right back at the top the European game and signing the best young players around.

Fergie is really looking to leave a legacy to the next manager, with these signing it looks very likely to be Querioz.

Unread 30-05-2007, 08:22 PM
khmk

ive just had multiple sex wees in my pantaloons
Closed Thread