Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
yep stick to vegimite you #@&%!
ok babe.

Unread 17-11-2022, 09:38 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
He`s just spent £300k+ on a Lamborghini. We`ve not signed another Depay have we? Surely not
I’m stunned. Would never have him down as being a bit flash.

Unread 17-11-2022, 09:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
I’m stunned. Would never have him down as being a bit flash.

Unread 22-12-2022, 09:44 AM
Hyman_Roth

Early days and I hope I’m very wrong but I do fear we’ve bought ourselves another very expensive terrible haircut. Doesn’t help that’s he’s such a #@&%! but I can see past that if they’re good. Lingard mark 2.

Unread 22-12-2022, 09:47 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Early days and I hope I’m very wrong but I do fear we’ve bought ourselves another very expensive terrible haircut. Doesn’t help that’s he’s such a #@&%! but I can see past that if they’re good. Lingard mark 2.

I said this on our WhatsApp group and got slaughtered when he scored against Everton. Not done much since for us mind.....

Unread 22-12-2022, 09:53 AM
believe

Someone said in one of his first games that he’s going to “boil some piss” and I said yes mostly ours. You can see how it pans out though. He’ll play mainly shite and score the odd worldy and the usual suspects will tell us how wrong we are to be critical. Can’t wait for the season to get up and running again tbh, I’ve missed it.

Unread 22-12-2022, 09:53 AM
Dr Stranger

He’s been here 3 months and we’ve had a World Cup during that time

And he’s still shown us plenty in that time.

Unread 22-12-2022, 09:55 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

Lingard, Depay, Pogba? Played under bad management or ones that were handicapped by ww. Trust Erik to keep his feet on the ground.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:00 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Lingard, Depay, Pogba? Played under bad management or ones that were handicapped by ww. Trust Erik to keep his feet on the ground.
That’s a good point. We’ll see. It’s early days and hopefully he can mature and develop under Haggers.

But atm, I’m with bellers on this. Antony has already got my piss on a low heat.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:00 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

And he’s still shown us plenty in that time.
That’s the concern.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:02 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
That’s the concern.
Plenty of quality.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:04 AM
armchair

Prefer Diallo.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:07 AM
NedKelly

The hair’s a concern.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:16 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Plenty of quality.
makes you think.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:29 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
makes you think.
Not by the looks of this thread

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:31 AM
Coracao

Too early to call. Though I thought he'd have far more to his game than what I've seen thus far.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:33 AM
Patty_b

Scored 3 in 6 in the league so far hasn't he

Not set the world alight, but hardly looked shite. Probably give him more than a few months in a new team in a new league with a World Cup rammed in-between for good measure before making any rash judgements on him.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:34 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

Not set the world alight, but hardly looked shite. Probably give him more than a few months in a new team in a new league with a World Cup rammed in-between for good measure before making any rash judgements on him.
Don’t be silly, mate. We need to be ‘concerned’.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:35 AM
Coracao

Quote:

Took his chances well. Pretty clear people are talking about his all round game though tbh.

Unread 22-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Stickman

Quote:

This is the stuff that always gets trotted out before the scouts tell you they told you so after 30-40 matches. Surprised you didn’t mention he needs more support from his full back.

I’m half joking fyi