Unread 30-01-2020, 04:53 PM
Bunker Buster

First scorer Saturday, get on it...

Unread 30-01-2020, 05:00 PM
est.1878

Don't believe it's done til I see a scarf hot

Unread 30-01-2020, 05:07 PM
20LEgend1999

Bruno: “My love of Manchester United really started when I used to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play and ever since then I have been a big fan of this great club. For me to now play for Manchester United feels incredible, I have worked hard to get to this moment and I can promise the fans that I will give everything for the badge to help bring us more success and trophies. I want to thank Sporting for everything they have done for me. It is surreal to hear the nice words that have been said about me from players that used to play for this team. A massive thank you to Ole and everyone at Manchester United for the trust they have shown in me and I can’t wait to start to repay that on the pitch.”

Ole: “We have been tracking Bruno for many months and everyone here has been tremendously impressed with all his attributes and what he will bring to this team. Most importantly he is a terrific human being with a great personality and his leadership qualities are clear for all to see. Bruno’s goals and assists stats speak for themselves, he will be a fantastic addition to our team and he will help us push on in the second part of the season. The winter break is coming at a perfect time for us to integrate Bruno into the squad and for him to get to know his team-mates.”

Unread 30-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Bruno: “My love of Manchester United really started when I used to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play and ever since then I have been a big fan of this great club. For me to now play for Manchester United feels incredible, I have worked hard to get to this moment and I can promise the fans that I will give everything for the badge to help bring us more success and trophies. I want to thank Sporting for everything they have done for me. It is surreal to hear the nice words that have been said about me from players that used to play for this team. A massive thank you to Ole and everyone at Manchester United for the trust they have shown in me and I can’t wait to start to repay that on the pitch.”

Ole: “We have been tracking Bruno for many months and everyone here has been tremendously impressed with all his attributes and what he will bring to this team. Most importantly he is a terrific human being with a great personality and his leadership qualities are clear for all to see. Bruno’s goals and assists stats speak for themselves, he will be a fantastic addition to our team and he will help us push on in the second part of the season. The winter break is coming at a perfect time for us to integrate Bruno into the squad and for him to get to know his team-mates.”

£#%&!ing buzzing at this signing. Look at big Ole's first 4 signings compared to the last 3 managers ffs

I'm telling ya, this fella will get us back to the big time, nqat.

Unread 30-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

Subbies at Pogba nq

Unread 30-01-2020, 05:36 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Will inexplicably be on the bench v Wolves despite being match fit.
I disagree. Been an emotional week for the lad. And it's a different league. With a new team.

Quote:
Bruno: “My love of Manchester United really started when I used to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play and ever since then I have been a big fan of this great club.
Oh £#%&!.

Brexit/Bruback incoming.

Unread 30-01-2020, 05:50 PM
TreeFiddy

When we’re playing on a Thursday night
And the midfield looks light, Fernandes

It is Bruno that we want to see
£#%&! off Jesse, Fernandes

Unread 30-01-2020, 05:52 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Oh £#%&!.

Brexit/Bruback incoming.
Lol
'Real Madrid is my childhood team.'
'To play for Real Madrid is my boyhood dream. '
'My mother dreams of seeing me play for Real Madrid. '
'I stay. I stay.'
'Whether I go to Madrid or not only God knows'

Etcetc incoming

Unread 30-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Switching Off

Lots of number nonces on twitter trying to worm out his number from a picture of his shirt. 25 is the current favourite.

Unread 30-01-2020, 05:57 PM
AK14

Quote:
Lots of number nonces on twitter trying to worm out his number from a picture of his shirt. 25 is the current favourite.
State of United’s squad numbers over the last few years he’ll probably end up with 41 or some %@#$&!s.

Either give him 18 or 9.

Unread 30-01-2020, 05:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
State of United’s squad numbers over the last few years he’ll probably end up with 41 or some %@#$&!s.

Either give him 18 or 9.

16 or 18

Unread 30-01-2020, 06:05 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Either give him 18 or 9.
Proper reset would involve positional numbers. Lose your place for a concerted length of time, lose your £#%&!ing shirt.

Pampered @#%&!S.

Unread 30-01-2020, 06:10 PM
jem

Quote:
will be 7. they wouldn't burden him with tony v's number. too much to live up to.

Unread 30-01-2020, 06:23 PM
MagnificentSeven

let's hope he lives up to the hype and isn't another di maria/falcao/depay/mkhitaryan/sanchez/etc etc

Unread 30-01-2020, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Subbies at Pogba nq
Fully deserved too

Unread 30-01-2020, 06:51 PM
ZiggyStardust

Thumbs up

Bruno
I’ve got a good feeling this will prove to be a great signing

The concern is can he adapt to a higher level of football but I like this vid of him playing Barca away at Nou Camp 2 years ago
Looks great in that company

Some of these goals and passes

Unread 30-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Stickman

Fold the January window

Unread 30-01-2020, 09:51 PM
Jack Duckworth

it's no exaggeration to say that this lad could be the difference between us finishing 5th instead of 6th

Unread 30-01-2020, 10:04 PM
Cream

I'm not getting carried away.

45 mil, nobody else in for him. Just seems too good to be true.

Look how long it's taken Fred to adapt. etc.

Unread 30-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

An Einstein I know who works around and watches a lot of European football says he's very talented and different level to everyone else in the Portuguese league. He was sporting's Messi in that the whole team was setup and revolved around him. He's a free range player. Played as the 1 behind the 2 in sporting's 4-1-2-1-2.

He needs to be the main man. Drifts around a lot. Taking the ball all over the front line. isnt a physical/ aggressive/stamina player. Shoots a lot from unlikely positions. Makes a lot of all or nothing passes.

Not really a system player. Had licence and was by far the best on the team. a bit hit and miss, can give the ball away a lot but (there) was more than worth the risk. Can see why other clubs stayed away - can see why United went for him.
Closed Thread