United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Spiffy

Default If you could change one rule in football, what would it be?

No points for a 0-0 draw. If you don't score you don't get any points.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:04 PM
irk

fly goalie

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
No points for a 0-0 draw. If you don't score you don't get any points.
Awful idea.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:08 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

i'd change the rule that ensures mr ferguson and manure are able to dominate referee's decisions etc

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Awful idea.
It's genius.

I have another one, the Community Shield should be the champions against the national side. Obv you'd have to come to an arrangement for those who play for both.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:10 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
It's genius.

I have another one, the Community Shield should be the champions against the national side. Obv you'd have to come to an arrangement for those who play for both.
that isn't your idea but yeah i like it

club sides get to keep their players

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Scabs

If the ref books for simulation the opposing captain should be allowed to kick the simulator in the leg, really hard. Twice.

And then drag the @#%&! off the pitch by his hair/throat.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:13 PM
dodger

Players don't get paid unless they win. Half pay for a draw.

An offside line half way down each half.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Throw

I'd like a North V South pro bowl thingy instead of the charity shield. Not really a rule though.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:17 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
I'd like a North V South pro bowl thingy instead of the charity shield. Not really a rule though.
This

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Or place of origin matches? Like the aussies do for rugby.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Scabs

Salary caps and the Sin Bin.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Think that's called International football pal.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
No, at sub-international level... they have a New South Wales v Queensland match in rugby league, where you play for where you're from rather than where the club you're with is based. He's suggesting the same thing for a north of England vs south of England game.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Zorg

Players clutching their face in their hands must show their 'injury' to the referee instead of lying face down on the floor.

Goalkeepers who waste time have their gloves taken off them.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
No, at sub-international level... they have a New South Wales v Queensland match in rugby league, where you play for where you're from rather than where the club you're with is based. He's suggesting the same thing for a north of England vs south of England game.
Wouldn't work cos I'd like dirty foreigners to play.

Unread 11-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Ethers

Quote:
It was a joke, but thanks for that.

Unread 11-10-2012, 06:15 PM
dodger

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers Andy pol.

Too quick on the draw there Blazini. Do your research before you come at me. I've been in this game too long to be caught out like that. Just be careful nobody make a move on you...

Unread 11-10-2012, 06:15 PM
dodger

Quote:
It was a joke, but thanks for that.
Pah...ymms

Unread 11-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Sandman

No suspensions for yellow cards, players missing finals and important games because they're competitive, players should only miss games for straight reds.
Closed Thread