Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
So it is claimed.
Sack him.

Unread 26-12-2018, 07:26 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Wasn't Solskjaer a Liverpool fan as a kid?

Unread 26-12-2018, 08:43 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
So it is claimed.
So was Rio. I think by fan, they mean some kid who had a poster up.

It doesn't seem to matter at all who they liked as a kid....

John Terry "big Utd fan". Aaron Ramsey "big Utd fan". Adolf Hitler "big Maccabi Tel Aviv fan" .

None of them seems to stick to liking their teams once they get paid by another.

Anyway...

Unread 26-12-2018, 09:17 PM
boreez

Is it the lighting or has he already aged ten more years?

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
So was Rio. I think by fan, they mean some kid who had a poster up.

It doesn't seem to matter at all who they liked as a kid....

John Terry "big Utd fan". Aaron Ramsey "big Utd fan". Adolf Hitler "big Maccabi Tel Aviv fan" .

None of them seems to stick to liking their teams once they get paid by another.

Anyway...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p2UPjfzwbs

Unread 27-12-2018, 07:08 PM
MagnificentSeven

he has a certain warm and kind look about him as united manager. unlike moyes, lvg and jose who looked like they'd been told some devestating news most of the time they were here.

Unread 27-12-2018, 07:10 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He doesn't look right being older.

Like watching Marty McFly in Back To The Future then seeing him being interviewed on tv from a year or two ago
yes it looks like. clearly cgi to prove he's not an alien.

Unread 27-12-2018, 08:25 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He doesn't look right being older.

Like watching Marty McFly in Back To The Future then seeing him being interviewed on tv from a year or two ago
Ed's got him doing the pressers on Netflix now.

Unread 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Wasn't Solskjaer a Liverpool fan as a kid?
Used to be in or head up the Norway LFC supporters branch or so I heard back in the day

Unread 27-12-2018, 10:19 PM
Sparky***

He-Man not impressed

Unread 27-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Clownbones

I love these Strawman arguments they keep coming up with.

"He's no tactical genius"

Not a single person has suggested he is.

What we expected was for him to reinforce the values of the club, at a time when we've never felt more detached from and give the players a confidence boost.

That's what he was hired for and that's what he's done so far.

Nobody is under any illusions that anything else is happening or was required.

#@&%!s.

Unread 27-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
I love these Strawman arguments they keep coming up with.

"He's no tactical genius"

Not a single person has suggested he is.

What we expected was for him to reinforce the values of the club, at a time when we've never felt more detached from and give the players a confidence boost.

That's what he was hired for and that's what he's done so far.

Nobody is under any illusions that anything else is happening or was required.

#@&%!s.
You can't sell advertising without having a contrary position. No one would listen to him if he said that Ole was a fantastic appointment, he has to take an opposing view to make himself relevant... it's the way of the world today

Unread 27-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Lok

He's another @#%&! like Neville who places far too much importance on his own opinion. He paces his discussion to make it try and sound revolutionary simple no matter what he's talking about.

Can't stand him.

Unread 27-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He's another @#%&! like Neville who places far too much importance on his own opinion. He paces his discussion to make it try and sound revolutionary simple no matter what he's talking about.

Can't stand him.
Finger pyramids.... pauses between words....

Like Simon Stone.

£#%&! all the Simons.

Unread 27-12-2018, 10:37 PM
ScarFace

The only thing Ole needed to be, was not Jose, LVG or Moyes.

He's doing great

Unread 27-12-2018, 11:06 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Finger pyramids.... pauses between words....

Like Simon Stone.

£#%&! all the Simons.

Unread 28-12-2018, 12:14 AM
MagnificentSeven

it's gonna come to a point where we'll be gutted when he goes at the end of the season, won't it?

there will be a thread with pages in the hundreds titled "solskjaer has to be signed up permanently TONIGHT"

Unread 28-12-2018, 12:21 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
it's gonna come to a point where we'll be gutted when he goes at the end of the season, won't it?

there will be a thread with pages in the hundreds titled "solskjaer has to be signed up permanently TONIGHT"
I saw enough against Huddersfield to convince me that whilst we may enjoy it at times going forward with our attacking play..our defence is still a big enough mess that he'll find doing anything significant against better teams extremely difficult.

Whilst we all agree Mourinho did so much wrong, one thing that isn't in question is our team's apparent shocking lack of defensive nous. We concede a shocking amount of goals from set plays, when organisation and concentration is required. I wish him luck with that.

Unread 28-12-2018, 12:36 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I saw enough against Huddersfield to convince me that whilst we may enjoy it at times going forward with our attacking play..our defence is still a big enough mess that he'll find doing anything significant against better teams extremely difficult.

Whilst we all agree Mourinho did so much wrong, one thing that isn't in question is our team's apparent shocking lack of defensive nous. We concede a shocking amount of goals from set plays, when organisation and concentration is required. I wish him luck with that.
yeah, there was that period in the second half when we were still only 1-0 up and huddersfield looked hungry for an equaliser.

but then we haven't really got a settled back four and we've gone full tombola this season in that respect. i'd like to see dalot, bailly, lindelof and shaw as the regular choice.

Unread 28-12-2018, 12:38 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
yeah, there was that period in the second half when we were still only 1-0 up and huddersfield looked hungry for an equaliser.

but then we haven't really got a settled back four and we've gone full tombola this season in that respect. i'd like to see dalot, bailly, lindelof and shaw as the regular choice.
Dalot was awful, as was Fred. Both were rightfully hooked.
Closed Thread