Unread 18-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
I bet her der dad's chuffed to bit$.
Was probably him on the audio clip tbh.

Unread 27-03-2023, 11:46 AM
dunk

Anyone read The Athletic’s piece on him today?

Odd one. Seems to have been a nightmare for the club all along and they’ve handled him badly too. You’d think they’d have learned from apparently not.

It was United keeping him out of the England squads as they feared he wasn’t ready. He was dropped numerous times for being late and just not turning up for one game.

Not quite sure what they do with him at this point.

Unread 27-03-2023, 11:51 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No but I will when you post it. Cheers.

Unread 27-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Get him in the starting XI for the Newcastle game IMO.

Unread 27-03-2023, 12:01 PM
Bonkon

Quote:

Odd one. Seems to have been a nightmare for the club all along and they’ve handled him badly too. You’d think they’d have learned from apparently not.

It was United keeping him out of the England squads as they feared he wasn’t ready. He was dropped numerous times for being late and just not turning up for one game.

Just sell the horrible little @#%&!.

Unread 27-03-2023, 12:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

There was rumours for a while that he was a bit of a #@&%!. I wonder if he’s who Ronaldo was alluding to when he was talking about young players having no respect any more.

Unread 27-03-2023, 12:04 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
No but I will when you post it. Cheers.
You’re not missing much.

I’ve no love for the lad, but it’s just an article of tittle-tattle and gossip, dressed up to make him sound like a nightmare from day one.

Very little substance to much of it. Oh no, he was considered aloof in the canteen at Carrington etc.

Unread 27-03-2023, 12:11 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

Yeah I read it
He sounds like another Ravel
Just comes across as a right #@&%! regardless of the stuff with his girlfriend

To be honest the article almost felt like it was the first step to try to rehabilitate Greenwood’s public image by getting all the shit he’s been up to out there but painting it up as a troubled young teenager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
There was rumours for a while that he was a bit of a #@&%!. I wonder if he’s who Ronaldo was alluding to when he was talking about young players having no respect any more.
I think there’s a fair chance it was

Quote:
But, then again, Greenwood levelled the same criticism at Cristiano Ronaldo when he was still at Real Madrid. “He’s dead,” Greenwood once said — implying he was finished in teenage vernacular. Staff corrected him and considered his mentality that of youthful delusion.

Unread 27-03-2023, 12:14 PM
Dr Stranger

Interesting tactic from the club: It’s fine, he’s always been a @#%&!.

Unread 27-03-2023, 12:14 PM
Sparky***

Just goes to show how out of control the dressing room was under Solksjaer. This wouldn’t have been tolerated under Ten Hag.

Unread 27-03-2023, 12:39 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just goes to show how out of control the dressing room was under Solksjaer. This wouldn’t have been tolerated under Ten Hag.
Don't necessarily disagree with you

But this could absolutely happen under Ten Hag. Fergie tolerated Ravel for far longer than he should of purely based on his talent. It could of easily been the same with Greenwood

If Greenwood played like he did whilst dicking about, not turning upto training and partying on the regular. Imagine him if the penny had actually dropped. Biggest waste of talent I've probably seen

Unread 27-03-2023, 12:41 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Don't necessarily disagree with you

But this could absolutely happen under Ten Hag. Fergie tolerated Ravel for far longer than he should of purely based on his talent. It could of easily been the same with Greenwood

If Greenwood played like he did whilst dicking about, not turning upto training and partying on the regular. Imagine him if the penny had actually dropped. Biggest waste of talent I've probably seen
Dunno. Rashford was late for a team meeting and dropped instantly.
Closed Thread