Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
You dont actually lose 3 points
Don't be pendantic.

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: fergie on the debt, transfers and diouf

Quote:
"We have brought in the boy Mame Diouf [from the Norwegian club Molde] and we will be looking to involve him at Birmingham, and I think it is a good time to do it. He's quick and he's got a magnificent spring in the air for someone of 5ft 10in. He has a good intelligence, a good feel for the game. We have done well to get the kid. He may just do well straight away. But everyone keeps missing the point because the most important thing is to get our centre-backs fit again."
I'll hope he's involved, what with him being the greatest finisher Mike Phelan's ever seen and that.

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:17 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'll hope he's involved, what with him being the greatest finisher Mike Phelan's ever seen and that.
I bet he's shit. Yhihf.

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:19 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I bet he's shit. Yhihf.
Tbf we all know he is going to be.

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:20 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
We have probably the worst squad in the top 4
:shakehead:

top four as in the usual top four? our squad pisses all over both liverpool and arsenal. it's a close thing with chelsea imo.

top four as in at the moment? including spurs

i can understand some people getting pissed off because we haven't bought some new toy this window but keep some sort of perspective ffs.

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I bet he's shit. Yhihf.
On the 'Manucho' scale, just how shit will he be do you think? Here's the 'Manucho' scale.

OK I SUPPOSE
Park
Nani
de laet
RUBBISH
Djemba-Djemba
Miller
Kleberson
£#%&! ME, HE'S SHITE
Manucho
Dong
Owen

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:28 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: fergie on the debt, transfers and diouf

Quote:
On the 'Manucho' scale, just how shit will he be do you think? Here's the 'Manucho' scale.

OK I SUPPOSE
Park
Nani
de laet
RUBBISH
Djemba-Djemba
Miller
Kleberson
£#%&! ME, HE'S SHITE
Manucho
Dong
Owen

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:28 PM
believe

Quote:

OK I SUPPOSE
Park
Nani
de laet
RUBBISH
Djemba-Djemba
Miller
Kleberson
£#%&! ME, HE'S SHITE
Manucho
Dong
Owen
I'm going to go for rubbish. You know he'll do just enough for him to keep making us mad for at least a year or 2 before finally slipping through the net.

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

OK I SUPPOSE
Park
Nani
de laet
RUBBISH
Djemba-Djemba
Miller
Kleberson
£#%&! ME, HE'S SHITE
Manucho
Dong
Owen
Miller shurely HAS to be relegated to the bottom category - did you ever actually see him "play" for us, or have you just blotted it from your memory? No shame if so, Sparks

Owen I would upgrade to just "Rubbish" for the City goal alone, and that's probably the last nice thing I will say about him

Nani should be downgraded to "Rubbish" and Anderson can go in with Park, I'm afraid

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Miller shurely HAS to be relegated to the bottom category - ever actually see him play for us, or just blotted it from your memory? No shame if so

Owen I would upgrade to just "Rubbish" for the City goal alone, and that's probably the last nice thing I will say about him

Nani, should be downgraded to "Rubbish" and Anderson can go in with Park, I'm afraid
Nani and anderson both scored in the european cup final shoot-out, so that stops them from being rubbish.

Miller could run AND kick, sometimes at the same time, which stops him being shite. See how owen fails to do this.

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:36 PM
red in cumbria

Good point about Nani I s'pose, but I think you are mis-remembering (perhaps understandably) just how bad Miller actually was

The worst player on our books since Ralph Milne for sure - and maybe going back to the likes of Bielby in our relegation period:shakehead:

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:40 PM
42ndstreet irregular

I think it is a bit unfair on Manucho. He didn't even play for us. Mind you I suppose it says more about Dong and Owen to be below him

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:43 PM
jem

dong scored a delightfully weighted chip in pre-season and owen not only scored the winner against city, but his partnership with berbatov looked sweet.

if he could just get rid of that "swing and a miss" thing he seems to have been practicing, he could still be a valuable fifth choice striker.

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:54 PM
borsuk

owen should be used as a draught-excluder until the spring, then stuck on ebay with a reserve price of a packet of salt and vinegar. we can always drop to ready salted if necessary.

Unread 09-01-2010, 02:55 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
I think it is a bit unfair on Manucho. He didn't even play for us. Mind you I suppose it says more about Dong and Owen to be below him
He did.

Unread 09-01-2010, 03:06 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
He did.
He did what? Played for us? For about half an hour in total wasn't it? And he set up a goal if I remember correctly (which I might be wrong). You can't judge someone on that amount of time. Everytime I saw him play I didn't mind him. He would never have been good enough for United in the long term but I don't think you can say he was rubbish for United.

Unread 09-01-2010, 03:07 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
He did what? Played for us? For about half an hour in total wasn't it? And he set up a goal if I remember correctly (which I might be wrong). You can't judge someone on that amount of time. Everytime I saw him play I didn't mind him. He would never have been good enough for United in the long term but I don't think you can say he was rubbish for United.
You're contradicting yourself here. Did he or did he not play for us? How did he play thirty minutes and set up a goal for us if he didn't play for us?

Unread 09-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Wez

You can say that having a run out for 30 minutes is playing for us; and judge someone based on that.

Saying that, on this forum......

Unread 09-01-2010, 03:11 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
You're contradicting yourself here. Did he or did he not play for us? How did he play thirty minutes and set up a goal for us if he didn't play for us?
:shakehead:

Well done Koppas 1 42nd 0
Closed Thread