United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-09-2020, 05:07 PM
ScarFace

All our turds need to be loaned out like Smalling. Hopefully they play ok and that way we can sell up.

Sick of hating United players. The days when it was just Berbatov i wanted dead were heaven compared to this.

Unread 14-09-2020, 05:14 PM
windy waffles

Couldn't find that tweet on his twitter page anywhere.

Unread 14-09-2020, 05:18 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
All our turds need to be loaned out like Smalling. Hopefully they play ok and that way we can sell up.

Sick of hating United players. The days when it was just Berbatov i wanted dead were heaven compared to this.
Why are we not hearing any movement on Lingard? Please tell me that little gremlin is not going to be here another £#%&!ing year.

Unread 14-09-2020, 05:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Why are we not hearing any movement on Lingard? Please tell me that little gremlin is not going to be here another £#%&!ing year.
No offers for him or Dalot apparently.

Can’t afford to let him go anyway, we have no forward players.

Unread 14-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Goal at Leicester bought him another year.

Beans

Unread 14-09-2020, 05:33 PM
bosskeano

give a shit if we sell both of them but any monies gotten from their sales should go towards getting a forward first, LB second and CB last...that should be the priority list

Unread 14-09-2020, 05:36 PM
suedeshoes

"Rojo will leave".

"If he leaves".

ITK.

Unread 14-09-2020, 06:18 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
"Rojo will leave".

"If he leaves".

ITK.
If any club can match £145k a week.....

Unread 14-09-2020, 06:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

What a racket.

Unread 14-09-2020, 06:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:

What a racket.
United also a want £15m for Romero ffs

Unread 14-09-2020, 08:01 PM
Danoli

Quote:
If he’s on that he ain’t going anywhere

Unread 14-09-2020, 08:05 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

As long as the owners can pinch their cut, I don't think they're really bothered.

If we had football people running the club, they'd realise how £#%&!ing stupid Woodward has been giving contracts to players that can't be relied on.

Jones, Rojo, Bailey, Fosu-Mensah, Tuanzebe can't stay fit for the life of them and no club with half a brain would sign them (especially on the wage they're on).

Unread 14-09-2020, 08:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
United also a want £15m for Romero ffs
We’re £#%&!ing clueless.

How the £#%&! is Rojo on 145k a week

(No offence pal)

Unread 14-09-2020, 08:26 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We’re £#%&!ing clueless.

(No offence pal)
I loved LVG but £#%&! me he didn’t half sign some shit.

Unread 14-09-2020, 08:32 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We’re £#%&!ing clueless.

(No offence pal)
Good agent..

And Woodward’s a clown.

Unread 14-09-2020, 08:36 PM
dunk

United’s ridiculous turnover is great ammo for agents when negotiating because without the players United have no product, so they’re well within their rights to say that the players bring the money in and should therefore be adequately rewarded. This is the flip side of the huge increase in sponsorship revenues and TV money, players want their share, once they’ve got it, we can’t get rid of the £#%&!ers. Ideally you give out short contracts, but then if they perform you get hung out to dry as they £#%&! off for free or blackmail you for even more, or you try to keep wages low, but then no-one will join.

Unread 14-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Chris Quayd

There is literally no reason why the likes of Shaw, Rojo etc are well into six figures a week. If Ed tells them to £#%&! off where are they going to go? Liverpool wouldn't pay them half of what they're on here nor would they be giving a bloke who averages 15 matches a season for 8 years a 4 year extension, it's pure mismanagement.

Unread 14-09-2020, 08:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
There is literally no reason why the likes of Shaw, Rojo etc are well into six figures a week. If Ed tells them to £#%&! off where are they going to go? Liverpool wouldn't pay them half of what they're on here nor would they be giving a bloke who averages 15 matches a season for 8 years a 4 year extension, it's pure mismanagement.
That is. It’s was clear he was shite 4 games into his United career. I’m just pointing out why agents walk in talking telephone numbers for even the most average @#%&!bastard.

Shaw is playing week in, week out and is first choice LB, there’d be no shortage of suitors for him no matter what the forum brain trust think.

Unread 14-09-2020, 08:49 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That is. It’s was clear he was shite 4 games into his United career. I’m just pointing out why agents walk in talking telephone numbers for even the most average @#%&!bastard.

Shaw is playing week in, week out and is first choice LB, there’d be no shortage of suitors for him no matter what the forum brain trust think.
Who? There isn't a top 6 club that would touch him, he'd land at Everton if he was lucky. He wouldn't get £130k a week there either so why are we giving it to him? He's done nothing to justify that sort of wage.

Unread 14-09-2020, 08:50 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Who? There isn't a top 6 club that would touch him, he'd land at Everton if he was lucky. He wouldn't get £130k a week there either so why are we giving it to him? He's done nothing to justify that sort of wage.
Yep.
Closed Thread