United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2019, 05:43 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Strange how you couldnt get 2 words out of him when he was playing, now he doesnt shut up.

Legend on the pitch, bit of a @#%&! off it
hes brilliant off the pitch top lad tbh funny £#%&!er aswell mint sister

Unread 21-01-2019, 08:01 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hes brilliant off the pitch top lad tbh funny £#%&!er aswell mint sister
Isn't Paul on the spectrum ?

Unread 21-01-2019, 08:04 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Isn't Paul on the spectrum ?
Always struck me as an Amstrad type

Unread 21-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Always struck me as an Amstrad type
I'm sure I read it somewhere that he was mildly autistic... or perhaps I didn't. I get confused so easily nowadays...

Unread 21-01-2019, 08:55 AM
puressence

Quote:
I'm sure I read it somewhere that he was mildly autistic... or perhaps I didn't. I get confused so easily nowadays...
his youngest son is ..his oldest son is currently facing jail for allegedly battering someone in a pub whilst laughing c/o daily star

Unread 21-01-2019, 09:24 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
his youngest son is ..his oldest son is currently facing jail for allegedly battering someone in a pub whilst laughing c/o daily star
There's a few at my lads football club, in fact it's more than a few and some have been in big trouble in school and even with the law.

Is it the fact that it was always there, but the diagnosis wasn't being made, or are more kids autistic now than before ? If so, then there has to be an influencing factor.

Unread 21-01-2019, 09:27 AM
ryanMUFC

Used to work with their current caretaker boss at their academy.
Scholes would have to hike that MUFC help him out by loaning him some of the kids .. probably won’t happen considering he’s been ripping into us at every opportunity whilst earning his pocket money for BT.

Unread 21-01-2019, 12:19 PM
sa7

Quote:
There's a few at my lads football club, in fact it's more than a few and some have been in big trouble in school and even with the law.

Is it the fact that it was always there, but the diagnosis wasn't being made, or are more kids autistic now than before ? If so, then there has to be an influencing factor.
You're asking pure?

Unread 21-01-2019, 12:31 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
You're asking pure?

He's dyslexic not autistic ffs

Unread 21-01-2019, 06:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Maybe a bit of both - I didn't get diagnosed as an Aspie until I was in my 30s, that would be pretty unthinkable these days.

Unread 21-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Maybe a bit of both - I didn't get diagnosed as an Aspie until I was in my 30s, that would be pretty unthinkable these days.
So how many died in the cellar before they stopped you ?

Unread 21-01-2019, 07:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
So how many died in the cellar before they stopped you ?
These jokes are hitting rock bottom now, so to speak.

Unread 21-01-2019, 07:34 PM
suedeshoes

Jokes?

Unread 23-01-2019, 01:22 PM
Switching Off

Becks has taken a 10% stake in Salford. Probably means Scholesys sold him his stake so he can take the Oldham job.

Unread 23-01-2019, 01:26 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Becks has taken a 10% stake in Salford. Probably means Scholesys sold him his stake so he can take the Oldham job.
"Buying" it back by the summer nqat

Unread 23-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Lok

I was listening to Talksport last night and they were discussing the lack of black managers in the game.

They mentioned Sol Campbell had to start out at Macclesfield because he couldn't get a job elsewhere and implied it was due to the colour of his skin. They then spoke about how white managers can start at any level they wanted and that people like Scholes walk into jobs like Oldham.

They're in the same £#%&!ing league

Talk about using a bad example to make a good point.

Unread 23-01-2019, 01:39 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I was listening to Talksport last night and they were discussing the lack of black managers in the game.

They mentioned Sol Campbell had to start out at Macclesfield because he couldn't get a job elsewhere and implied it was due to the colour of his skin. They then spoke about how white managers can start at any level they wanted and that people like Scholes walk into jobs like Oldham.

They're in the same £#%&!ing league

Talk about using a bad example to make a good point.

Unread 23-01-2019, 02:55 PM
Switching Off

P10 W4 D2 L4

Hardly worthy of the Spurs job Sol

Unread 23-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
P10 W4 D2 L4

Hardly worthy of the Spurs job Sol
They were saying he should have got the Arsenal job. Absolutely baffling. The guy is a £#%&!ing idiot.

It's a really complicated issue and there is more at play than just race. Managers like Hughes, Moyes etc... stay on the manager merry-go-round despite constant failure. How the £#%&! do they keep getting jobs?

It seems impossible for aspiring British managers (white or black) to get a decent job. The same names keep getting jobs or clubs turn to an exciting manager from the continent.

Giggs won £#%&!ing everything as a player and struggled to get a job.

Chairman seem to think it's safer to take a clown like Moyes then it is to give a chance to a young manager. I'm glad Oldham are taking a chance and going for Scholes. It's probably motivated more by his marketability but at least it's giving someone new a go.

If clubs won't give young managers a chance, we'll never see more black managers in the game.

Unread 23-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
They were saying he should have got the Arsenal job. Absolutely baffling. The guy is a £#%&!ing idiot.

It's a really complicated issue and there is more at play than just race. Managers like Hughes, Moyes etc... stay on the manager merry-go-round despite constant failure. How the £#%&! do they keep getting jobs?

It seems impossible for aspiring British managers (white or black) to get a decent job. The same names keep getting jobs or clubs turn to an exciting manager from the continent.

Giggs won £#%&!ing everything as a player and struggled to get a job.

Chairman seem to think it's safer to take a clown like Moyes then it is to give a chance to a young manager. I'm glad Oldham are taking a chance and going for Scholes. It's probably motivated more by his marketability but at least it's giving someone new a go.

If clubs won't give young managers a chance, we'll never see more black managers in the game.
I agree with you, but young managers cannot expect to walk into a club at top level*. You have to start lower down and prove yourself. Scholes is starting at the right place.

*Yes, i know Solskjaer is at utd, but he managed Molde successfully for years and learnt a lot at Cardiff. Giggs will learn at Wales... I just hope he doesn't turn out as conservative as Lesley.
Closed Thread