United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2019, 09:43 AM
My Name is Keith

Default Two Adults and Two Under 16 Tickets 2019/20

Unless something surprising happens between now and the start of May, these will available in the family stand next season.

£35 per adult per game and £10 per child

Ideally want to keep them in my name and keep all 4 ie loan them for a season.

Mixture of the lads I share with not having the money or the inclination anymore. United also make it such a @#%&! of a job with the acs, payment terms and confiscation etc.

You may not be aware but matches at OT tend be shit and I can no longer stomach the thought of paying money to watch Young, Smalling, Jones and Lingard anymore.

I’m really selling it aren’t I?

My lot may decide to renew - out of some weird loyalty- so they could end up not being available but as of now, they are.

Unread 17-04-2019, 09:50 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Unless something surprising happens between now and the start of May, these will available in the family stand next season.

Mixture of the lads I share with not having the money or the inclination anymore. United also make it such a @#%&! of a job with the acs, payment terms and confiscation etc.

You may not be aware but matches at OT tend be shit and I can no longer stomach the thought of paying money to watch Young, Smalling, Jones and Lingard anymore.

My lot may decide to renew - out of some weird loyalty- so they could end up not being available but as of now, they are.

you have dm

Unread 17-04-2019, 10:49 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

You are going to get killed in the stampede on PM's pal (or not)

Unread 17-04-2019, 10:54 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
You are going to get killed in the stampede on PM's pal (or not)
i sent him one no reply

Unread 17-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Bunker Buster

Are these game by game or you're selling for the full season all ACS ?

Unread 17-04-2019, 11:12 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Are these game by game or you're selling for the full season all ACS ?
full season

Unread 17-04-2019, 11:18 AM
My Name is Keith

Thanks for the stampede and sorry for the delay, I’ve had to do some work

The deal is that I’m looking to offload them for a whole season. This would mean whoever buys them pays for the whole lot and their card goes on MUFC’s database as the card to debit for any ACS business. You can opt the kids out of champ leagues etc. But it’s still a massive ball ache
I’m not trying to offload on a game by game basis.

The alternative is to apply for ST’s yourself because I’m not convinced at all there’s a waiting list. I might be wrong though.

Pure, let me know what more you need to know at this stage pal.

What about a Fred syndicate? All those who might want to go to 1 or 2 matches put into a pot and then we draw straws for who gets which match? I’d take 4 or 5 matches etc.

Could we tempt some of the streamers to get involved?!

Unread 17-04-2019, 12:13 PM
wiganste

My 3 are for sale for the derby next week and possibly Chelsea. 1 adult & 2 kids. Great seats

Unread 17-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
My 3 are for sale for the derby next week and possibly Chelsea. 1 adult & 2 kids. Great seats
You have PM.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:56 AM
redhegemony

have had a call from the Club - did I want some exec seats for next year £2800 + vat

Unread 24-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
have had a call from the Club - did I want some exec seats for next year £2800 + vat
Is that for one or a pair ?

Cup games included or only league ?

Unread 24-04-2019, 12:13 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Is that for one or a pair ?

Cup games included or only league ?
one ticket i think but all games

Unread 24-04-2019, 12:14 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
one ticket i think but all games
Tell them I ll have 6 will ya pal?

Unread 24-04-2019, 12:15 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Tell them I ll have 6 will ya pal?
Good I'm on commission.

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:27 AM
My Name is Keith

We now have another couple of recruits for the 2 adults 2 kids collective so its looking like we're renewing but taking less matches each

Pure if you want to reserve a couple of games or take all 4 tickets etc - let me know and I will earmark the game(s) for you. Might end up being Cat B/Cat C matches (rather than City/LFC/Chelsea/Arsenal) but tbh, my kids prefer those ones.

Likewise anyone else.

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:44 AM
puressence

Quote:
We now have another couple of recruits for the 2 adults 2 kids collective so its looking like we're renewing but taking less matches each

Pure if you want to reserve a couple of games or take all 4 tickets etc - let me know and I will earmark the game(s) for you. Might end up being Cat B/Cat C matches (rather than City/LFC/Chelsea/Arsenal) but tbh, my kids prefer those ones.

Likewise anyone else.

Yep ill have that keith defo pal one decent one would be good but i can live through the shit

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:44 AM
waynes ear's

"take all the shit games, i'll keep the good ones, cheers"

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:47 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
"take all the shit games, i'll keep the good ones, cheers"

If you can't make all the shit ones pure I might have some..

Always nice to take the lad..

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:50 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Good I'm on commission.
After last night tell them to make it 8 pal.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:03 AM
My Name is Keith

PM'ed you pure. Defo not just shit matches

Personally, losing to city with 3,000 berts ballooning around OT is far shitter than beating Leicester et al in my view but each to their own.
Closed Thread