Unread 15-06-2019, 02:43 PM
silv

Sounds like a ghost train ffs

Unread 15-06-2019, 02:44 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
thats brilliant.

if the @#%&! was french, we'd have got rid by now.

Unread 15-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

'Just some young lads rrlaxing and having a laugh'

On and off the pitch.

Unread 15-06-2019, 02:45 PM
messhead

People are defending this belm?

Unread 15-06-2019, 02:51 PM
Ethers

It’s actually quite catchy, been singing it to myself all afternoon. Anyone else?

Unread 15-06-2019, 03:11 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It’s actually quite catchy, been singing it to myself all afternoon. Anyone else?

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:06 PM
System Error

Which variety of beans are we talking about here?

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:11 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
He’s clearly a complete helmet with some kind of disorder, but why the £#%&! does it matter?!

Don’t understand people getting wound up by it. They must seek this stuff out.
Because he's a first team player, is mediocre and hasn't shown any improvement whatsoever, nor any desire to.

No one would care if he didn't play for us but he does and is irritatingly everpresent symbol of how **** we've become and how low our standards are

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Because he's a first team player, is mediocre and hasn't shown any improvement whatsoever, nor any desire to.

No one would care if he didn't play for us but he does and is irritatingly everpresent symbol of how **** we've become and how low our standards are
Well that’s fine if you want to criticise what he does on the pitch (would disagree he’s never shown any improvement whatsoever though), but what’s that got to do with his IG story?

Just feels like people are actively looking to get annoyed by him. If it’s in your face, fair enough. This isn’t.

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:17 PM
messhead

Quote:
Well that’s fine if you want to criticise what he does on the pitch (would disagree he’s never shown any improvement whatsoever though), but what’s that got to do with his IG story?

Just feels like people are actively looking to get annoyed by him. If it’s in your face, fair enough. This isn’t.
These things circulate outside of their source though. That's the thing with social media, all these retweets and reposts mean if you have an insta or a Facebook or whatever it doesn't take much for it to pop up on your feed, or for someone to send it on knowing they're being a wum.

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
These things circulate outside of their source though. That's the thing with social media, all these retweets and reposts mean if you have an insta or a Facebook or whatever it doesn't take much for it to pop up on your feed, or for someone to send it on knowing they're being a wum.
Well you can’t retweet an IG story. So as Bunks says, there’s people sat there waiting for him to update his story, so they can record it then act outraged about it on Twitter

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Tailor who you you follow and interact with then, if your going to get triggered by an account with 154 followers, it seems it’s your problem...

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:32 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Tailor who you you follow and interact with then, if your going to get triggered by an account with 154 followers, it seems it’s your problem...
I literally only see this stuff via this forum; don't have an insta, snapchat or anything like it. I just think he's dogshit on the pitch and because he comes across as a #@&%! off the pitch it makes him infinitely easier to strongly dislike the lad.

Why don't you guys ignore these threads in future?

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Thought you'd posted it in the first place... Long shift.

I'm not defending his actions, I'm just not that arsed about mates having a laugh...

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:39 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Thought you'd posted it in the first place... Long shift.

I'm not defending his actions, I'm just not that arsed about mates having a laugh...
Dyatlov making you guys do tests again, comrade?

Fair enough though; think people are reeling off what was overall awful season so the hate is probably amplified by that. He definitely has a touch of the special needs about him.

Unread 15-06-2019, 04:53 PM
d_knight

Die die die

Unread 15-06-2019, 05:26 PM
TheFatGoth

Lads, this isn't on insta - it's snapchat

Unread 15-06-2019, 05:34 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Lads, this isn't on insta - it's snapchat
Oh. Well that changes everything.