United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > vGambling

Unread 03-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Default Requesting bets

PM me if you want to request a bet you'd like to see posted and i'll put it up (unless it's absolutely ridiculous).

Unread 03-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Ether

Out of interest Fatboy, what site will you be using to take the odds from? Or are you compiling your own?

Unread 03-12-2006, 07:22 PM
The Watcher

Will the bets still appear on the Main Forum as a sticky, or only here?

Unread 03-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Out of interest Fatboy, what site will you be using to take the odds from? Or are you compiling your own?
armchair gave me this site http://odds.bestbetting.com/cricket/...t-match-result

I will probably use that and www.oddschecker.com and choose the appropriate odds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Will the bets still appear on the Main Forum as a sticky, or only here?
Most short term bets (football matches/cricket matches/the occasional big horse race) will appear as a sticky on the Main Forum.

I'm going to set up my first long term bet now which will appear on here (Top Goalscorer, Premiership winners etc).

Unread 03-12-2006, 07:39 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
PM me if you want to request a bet you'd like to see posted and i'll put it up (unless it's absolutely ridiculous).

Are you the man what runs the show matey?

Unread 03-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
Are you the man what runs the show matey?
I've been given the ability to set up vcash bets from now on, so yes, i suppose i am. I'll consider anything and everything that people want and obviously will try and cover all major sporting events.

Unread 03-12-2006, 07:48 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
I've been given the ability to set up vcash bets from now on, so yes, i suppose i am. I'll consider anything and everything that people want and obviously will try and cover all major sporting events.
I have a suggestion for a long term betting thing just for fun I shall start a thread. Make it a sticky or delete as you feel fit

Unread 03-12-2006, 07:54 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
I have a suggestion for a long term betting thing just for fun I shall start a thread. Make it a sticky or delete as you feel fit
You could always post it in the Requesting bets sticky if the worst comes to the worst.

Unread 03-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Paul Salford

what about some odds on the date when Pinochet will go to hell ?

Unread 07-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Johnson

Fatboy

How about some Rugby Handicap Betting this weekend and Betting on the Live American Football matches ....