United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
vBookie Event: Manchester United v Valencia (Football)
This event is over.
vBookie Event
Manchester United v Valencia (Football)

This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Manchester United 8/11 F (0.73) 6 87320  
Valencia 5/1 (5.00) 2 13168  
Draw 3/1 (3.00) 3 126826 WIN!

Unread 03-10-2018, 10:39 AM
puressence

thinking bed sheet ..pog out jose out ...

Unread 03-10-2018, 12:02 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Mental. I can only surmise that he's resigned himself to getting the sack and he genuinely doesn't give two £#%&!s any more so he's picking these teams in order to accentuate what he feels are the biggest problem areas so he can feel justified in at being pissed off
remember he didn't play a striker against us a few seasons back? exact same story. he didn't get the signings he wanted and now he's acting out. same with playing herrera at fullback, The Scottish Player in a back three.

Unread 03-10-2018, 12:19 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
remember he didn't play a striker against us a few seasons back? exact same story. he didn't get the signings he wanted and now he's acting out. same with playing herrera at fullback, The Scottish Player in a back three.
yep had de bruyne and rom on the bench moyes first home game was a classic game ..0 /0

Unread 03-10-2018, 12:31 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Well, I believe I'm done.
I've been a match goer/ST holder for 43 years and I think that was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Utd team.

Went. Got home at 12.30am, so wound up couldn't sleep. Had to be up for work at 5am. I'm too old for that shit.

I'm at a point where I'm starting to despise nearly all of the players.
Only Rashers and to a degree, Shaw, looked remotely interested last night.
Nothing new to say about the manager.
Bunch of wasters the lot of them.
If they don't give a £#%&!, then why should I? It's not even about the results, it's about their complete can't be arsed-ness.

I watched some of the game on tv just now and see both Pogba and 'Mou Mou' cuddling opposition players both before and during the match. WTF has the game become?
It really wasn't.

It was shite but nowhere near the levels of Moyes, Van Gaal or even last week.

Unread 03-10-2018, 12:55 PM
windy waffles

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:06 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
thinking bed sheet ..pog out jose out ...
Please do it Virg, it would cheer this season up immeasurably for me

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:14 PM
utd99

Mourinho has the finest siege mentality I’ve ever seen. Unfortunately he forgot to invite anyone into the castle.

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:18 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Mourinho has the finest siege mentality I’ve ever seen. Unfortunately he forgot to invite anyone into the castle.

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:19 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
It really wasn't.

It was shite but nowhere near the levels of Moyes, Van Gaal or even last week.

£#%&! off.

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:19 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
You will know the time is up when he plays Fellaini in goal on Saturday.

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:22 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
You will know the time is up when he plays Fellaini in goal on Saturday.
Keeps him out of midfield

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Keeps him out of midfield
We'll still spend the whole game hoofing to the @#%&!

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
We'll still spend the whole game hoofing to the @#%&!

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:04 PM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
£#%&! off.

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Sparky***

Unread 03-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Dunno what's more remarkable, that effort or the fact we have seven forward in that attack.

Unread 03-10-2018, 04:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Rashford took christ knows how many £#%&!ing corners last night all of which were worse than the one before

Shaw took a corner last Saturday from which we scored (Rashford amazingly)

Shaw also took one last night which was better than any of Rashford's attempts......

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Hoped. Let’s not forget how desperate we were.
We were, but arguably part of that was through not having him take straight over from SAF.

I still think that then it might have worked. And even if it didn't, we would still almost certainly be better off now than we actually are.