United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 30-07-2018, 12:09 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
If I had to choose 1 picture to encapsulate United post Fergie.

Unread 30-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Mourinho keeps pushing this lie that our squad is terrible. It really isn’t. He has his men in every position (Should Willian and a centre half arrive) and a crop of excellent youngsters as supporting cast, he really needs to stop whining and crack on with improving on second place

His attitude is the biggest hinderance to the club right now
Some actual quotes stripped of headlines, hype and forced narrative - demonstrating mourinho’s negative attitude and hate for his players :

“I would like to have two more players,” the United manager said. “I think I am not going to get two. I think that it’s possible I will have one. I gave a list to my club of five names a few months ago and I wait to see if it’s possible to have one of these players. If it’s possible, it’s possible. If it’s not, it’s not. If it’s possible, it’s good. If not then we keep fighting and working and believing in the players that we have.”

Unread 30-07-2018, 12:24 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
“.... we keep fighting and working and believing in the players that we have.”
Rather reminds me of Hitler's last speech early in 1945.

...However grave the crisis may be at the moment, it will, despite everything, finally be mastered by our unalterable will, by our readiness for sacrifice and by our abilities....

Unread 30-07-2018, 12:39 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Rather reminds me of Hitler's last speech early in 1945.

...However grave the crisis may be at the moment, it will, despite everything, finally be mastered by our unalterable will, by our readiness for sacrifice and by our abilities....
FFS I can't believe you've gone full Godwin's Law

Hitler was a drug addict drooling meth head who'd run out of gear after helping kill over 40 million people when he made that speech

Mourinho is the manager of Man Utd

HTH in your search for perspective

Unread 30-07-2018, 12:47 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
FFS I can't believe you've gone full Godwin's Law

Hitler was a drug addict drooling meth head who'd run out of gear after helping kill over 40 million people when he made that speech

Mourinho is the manager of Man Utd

HTH in your search for perspective
It's difficult to be ironic in the written form without other cues to the reader.

Did you know that the vast majority of our communication is non-verbal? I mean in an immediate personal sense not through the ether.

Unread 30-07-2018, 01:08 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
It's difficult to be ironic in the written form without other cues to the reader.

Did you know that the vast majority of our communication is non-verbal? I mean in an immediate personal sense not through the ether.
I can appreciate that and apologies if I've took things the wrong way