United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-04-2018, 11:26 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
97 posts has everyone stopped watching?
sadly this is the inevitable consequence of phoning in the League campaign before Christmas & selecting Fellaini for the Sevilla game.
...it also doesn't help that we allow our opponents 95% possession in the second half of games - regardless of the scoreline or how good they actually are.

Apparently he's going to change his entire philosophy next season though.

Unread 01-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
sadly this is the inevitable consequence of phoning in the League campaign before Christmas & selecting Fellaini for the Sevilla game.
...it also doesn't help that we allow our opponents 95% possession in the second half of games - regardless of the scoreline or how good they actually are.

But only if he has a world class player in every position and a few on the bench. Otherwise it is obscenely entitled to ask him to attack.

Unread 01-04-2018, 11:34 AM
sub three hours

Quote:

He's not though is he? Let's be honest he sold De Bruyne, Saleh and Lukaku. If they were still at Chelsea playing alongside Hazard, Kante and Willian Chelsea would be challenging Citeh and Mourinho would still be their manager.Truth is ...... he's not a good judge of football talent.

It’s all about him, Mourinho! 2nd in the league, but simply not United. Yesterday, an exciting first half, then typical Jose, shutters up, Valencia and Young forbidden to cross the half way line and bored shitless supporters streaming out of the ground well before the end.

If we play as i suspect we're going to play against Citeh next weekend, i'll be done with him and i'll join the masses who have already turned against him.

Unread 01-04-2018, 11:40 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
If we play as i suspect we're going to play against Citeh next weekend, i'll be done with him and i'll join the masses who have already turned against him.
Fellaini will start next week. Nailed on.
Which will only compound the humiliation & misery.

Unread 01-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

It's so absurd is funny. Yeah he's now going to overhaul the defense and that'll solve everything. Gtfo. Shite @#%&! shite football.

Unread 01-04-2018, 11:49 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Fellaini will start next week. Nailed on.
Which will only compound the humiliation & misery.

His after match press conference was embarrassing again, for me it was an admission of failure.

He's spent astronomical amounts signing players, so much so that we should at least be competitive against Citeh. But i feel sure we wont even attempt to be adventurous.

I wonder what excuse he has lined up for next weekend? The ref, the fans, the pitch, Luke Shaw?

Unread 01-04-2018, 09:01 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

His after match press conference was embarrassing again, for me it was an admission of failure.

He's spent astronomical amounts signing players, so much so that we should at least be competitive against Citeh. But i feel sure we wont even attempt to be adventurous.

I wonder what excuse he has lined up for next weekend? The ref, the fans, the pitch, Luke Shaw?
Didn’t even watch/read anything the miserable @#%&! had to say after the game.

Literally nothing he says is of interest anymore. It’s either snide sniping because something has gone against him or it’s snide sniping because something has gone his way.