United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 31-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Switching Off

Might text my mates seat number for incredible banter.

Unread 31-03-2018, 10:56 AM
75Red

Borefest guaranteed.
I'm going. Nobody knows why, myself especially. It's pissing down, it's windy, it's freezing.
1-2 . We score in 54th minute then sit back to hang on to a 1-0. Then...

Unread 31-03-2018, 12:14 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Manchester United 2, Swansea City 1
Manchester City will lose to Everton
We go to City and win somehow clawing back 10 or so points in the process
Lukaku Alexis
(Rate this translation........)

Unread 31-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
1 -- 0 borefest I fear

They've pissed me off this morning. Anybody else had this from the club?

Virtual Steward Service

Dear Supporter,

Ahead of the Manchester United V Swansea game tomorrow, we want to draw your attention to the fact that our Virtual Steward Service now has a new number. This service is available to all supporters at Old Trafford.

The Virtual Steward Service is a completely anonymous service designed to help tackle offensive or discriminatory behaviour in Old Trafford. Manchester United strives to ensure equality, diversity and inclusion throughout so that Old Trafford is free from all forms of discrimination and provides a welcoming environment to all people. The club will take action against any offensive or discriminatory behaviour.

If you are witness to, or subject of any discriminatory language or behaviour during your visit to Old Trafford, text HELP to 84222 followed by the stand, row and seat of the offender and the nature of the problem, and the virtual steward service will do the rest. You will not be identified at any time.

We advise fans to save this number in your phone should you ever need to use it.

For more information, visit manutd.com/texthelp.

f*** off - virtual steward my arse

Just a different world from standing in the Stretford End back in the day. How soon before someone is thrown out of the ground for calling a Liverpool player a c#nt for scoring or putting in a bad challenge?

And they complain about the atmosphere?

Unread 31-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Switching Off

Unread 31-03-2018, 02:03 PM
doudou

That defence

I don't hate the rest of it tho

Unread 31-03-2018, 02:07 PM
ZiggyStardust

That back 4

Time for Pogba and Sanchez to pull their finger out or get benched (again in Pogba’s case)

Unread 31-03-2018, 02:17 PM
andyroo

No sign of Fellaini at least. That's about all I noticed.

Unread 31-03-2018, 02:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
No sign of Fellaini at least. That's about all I noticed.
wrapping him in cotton wool for next week no doubt

Not sure why the defence keep getting it in the neck.
We had 2 shots on goal against Brighton last time out ..not to mention 4 shots over the 2 games against Sevilla.

Would love to see Rashford as our first choice striker.

prediction; 2-0 but dull as shite.

Unread 31-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Can’t wait for this.....

Positively buzzing..

Goooooo reds

Unread 31-03-2018, 02:45 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
1 -- 0 borefest I fear

They've pissed me off this morning. Anybody else had this from the club?

Virtual Steward Service

Dear Supporter,

Ahead of the Manchester United V Swansea game tomorrow, we want to draw your attention to the fact that our Virtual Steward Service now has a new number. This service is available to all supporters at Old Trafford.

The Virtual Steward Service is a completely anonymous service designed to help tackle offensive or discriminatory behaviour in Old Trafford. Manchester United strives to ensure equality, diversity and inclusion throughout so that Old Trafford is free from all forms of discrimination and provides a welcoming environment to all people. The club will take action against any offensive or discriminatory behaviour.

If you are witness to, or subject of any discriminatory language or behaviour during your visit to Old Trafford, text HELP to 84222 followed by the stand, row and seat of the offender and the nature of the problem, and the virtual steward service will do the rest. You will not be identified at any time.

We advise fans to save this number in your phone should you ever need to use it.

For more information, visit manutd.com/texthelp.

£#%&! off - virtual steward my arse
Jesus Christ, I’d not seen that. £#%&!ing grassing hotlines

Good job I’m not a ST holder anymore, I’d only be grassed out the £#%&!ing ground anyway. @#%&!s.

Hope it gets clogged up with feral scum (or fans as we used to call them) using it to make farcical reports.

Texting the word “help” ffs

Unread 31-03-2018, 02:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
wrapping him in cotton wool for next week no doubt
Sadly, this is horribly plausible

Unread 31-03-2018, 03:05 PM
ZiggyStardust

Thumbs up

Great start

Unread 31-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Cream

Delightful.

Bit of luck with the finish but he'd have got that stuck under his feet a couple of month's back.

Great start.

Unread 31-03-2018, 03:07 PM
believe

Such a doomlord thing to say but his goals are painful to watch

Unread 31-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Tiberian

Keep this tempo up and there should be plenty of goals this afternoon. Nice fluency to the play.

Weird set up from Swansea, playing defensively but leaving space behind which is a dream for Lukaku. They look bloody awful, how are they not in the bottom 3?

Unread 31-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Cream

He's off the mark.

sa7

About frigging time

£#%&! KFC

brilliant start keep it up

irk

Quote: