United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2019, 07:57 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Custis has obviously lifted that off the sanc. The fat @#%&!

Unread 11-02-2019, 07:58 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
this is a massive job, on a level that he doesn't have previous experience in.

but just look at how he's handling it compared to moyes who was in a similar boat.
This is my only concern tbh. He’s not really under any pressure atm - he’s an interim riding in on a white horse to exorcise the club of one of the most depressing negative managers in history. When it’s his permanently, I just hope his mentality and approach doesn’t change.

It’s a concern though, not a reason for not giving it him.

Unread 11-02-2019, 08:11 AM
Mr_Ed

Unread 11-02-2019, 08:12 AM
Switching Off

We

Unread 11-02-2019, 08:38 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
£#%&!ing clueless

Unread 11-02-2019, 09:11 AM
armchair

I wouldn't base his job opportunity on the next few games. I'd give it to him anyway.

Also hearing Eric in as dof

Unread 11-02-2019, 09:13 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
he is an absolute danger to himself and others.

he wanted the DOF job

imagine that imbecile in charge.

what a colossul #@&%!.

Unread 11-02-2019, 09:41 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Had to look twice there to recognise him... He's lost weight, his nose isn't red anymore and the beard quite suits him...

Talking %@#$&!s of course...

Unread 11-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Holy £#%&!ing christ

Yes, Moyes’ record since leaving United proves he would have
‘grown into the role’

Unread 11-02-2019, 09:50 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

schmeichel is exactly the kind of @#%&! that would protest against an emergency landing because the pilot hasn't renewed his health and safety certificate.

utter and total dork.

Unread 11-02-2019, 09:56 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
schmeichel is exactly the kind of @#%&! that would protest against an emergency landing because the pilot hasn't renewed his health and safety certificate.

utter and total dork.

Unread 11-02-2019, 10:32 AM
Jack Duckworth

i've said it from the start that ole has given us everything we asked a united manager to do, so why wouldn't you give it to him?

imagine somebody else taking over and not winning their first couple of games? they'd be under immediate pressure to be perfect, which ole already is, so give it to him!

p.s. jd 4 ogs xx

Unread 11-02-2019, 10:35 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i've said it from the start that ole has given us everything we asked a united manager to do, so why wouldn't you give it to him?

imagine somebody else taking over and not winning their first couple of games? they'd be under immediate pressure to be perfect, which ole already is, so give it to him!

p.s. jd 4 ogs xx
Yep. Would actually be a risk to change him in the summer tbh, the players really seem to be enjoying playing for him. If a new bloke comes in and replaces him, doesn't get a great start then a few of them start questioning him/singing 'we want ole back, say we want ole back...' in training. Wouldn't be good would it?

#d_4_ogs_idst xoxo

Unread 11-02-2019, 10:37 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
This is my only concern tbh. He’s not really under any pressure atm - he’s an interim riding in on a white horse to exorcise the club of one of the most depressing negative managers in history. When it’s his permanently, I just hope his mentality and approach doesn’t change.
He might not but everyone else’s mentality will change, players, fans, board. Hopefully he’ll handle it.

Unread 11-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

p.s. jd 4 ogs xx
tbf we are in the dark on ole. this could be a dead cat bounce.

would like to see how he fares following 12 straight defeats during an out break of cholera, while simultaneously saving the prom following the dramatic arrest of principle belding for the murder of his wife.

Unread 11-02-2019, 11:06 AM
dunk

Worst case they give themselves another season to sort the footballing side out and identify the next manager, best case Ole begins a dynasty

Unread 11-02-2019, 01:46 PM
History

How many more times are the pundits going to say before each game "This is the Real test for Ole now" before he wins yet another game

It is getting on my nerves that all of them seem to focus on the happiness side of it when his tactics have been absolutely spot on aswell.

The only other thing remaining to be seen is what kind of players he buys.

Unread 11-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
How many more times are the pundits going to say before each game "This is the Real test for Ole now" before he wins yet another game

It is getting on my nerves that all of them seem to focus on the happiness side of it when his tactics have been absolutely spot on aswell.

The only other thing remaining to be seen is what kind of players he buys.
Like the vermin and berts. One week it's new manager, the next its a fallout from Jose, the next its weak opponents, the next its the wind blowing the right way etc etc.

Unread 11-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Clownbones

"We have given ourselves the best possible opportunity with the way we have gone into this game," Solskjaer said.

"We are confident, we have found out what kind of team we have, we are looking like a team.

"We are agreeing on how we should approach games. "If there was ever a chance or a time to go into a big game like this, it is now."

How a United manager should talk.
Closed Thread