Can't forgive for 99.

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
This.

Big Time Charlie £#%&!er.

Can't forgive for 99.
Who does Ince mean when he says 3 league medals and a CL medal ?

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Who does Ince mean when he says 3 league medals and a CL medal ?
Not sure mate.

Pretty high bar that.

So basically nobody in the premier league is allowed to celebrate now.

Considering he was called The Guvnor, he's being a £#%&!ing blouse about a player celebrating a goal.

Just call him shit if you think he's shit, but complaining about him having a celebration despite not having 3 titles and a CL win...

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:13 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Not sure mate.
David May perhaps ?

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
David May perhaps ?
The ultimate barometer.

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Ince is a big fan...

He is simply not good enough to wear a Manchester United shirt.

'All we see on social media is his new clothing line, his dancing, trips to Las Vegas and Miami. In reality, he's scored two goals all season.

'A player in his position has only managed two goals - but still has his own goal celebration?

You don't need to make your own clothing brand as though you are one of the best stars in the world. He needs to remember who he is.

'He's come a long way since he couldn't get in the Derby side. Besides, the way he plays, who would want to wear his clothing range anyway?

'I hate saying it - but he wouldn't have got away with it in my time. These players, when they come to United and want to be successful, should take a look at how the proper players conducted themselves.

'If you're top of the table and you've got three Premier League title winners medals, a Champions League winners medal etcetera, then you can go and create your clothing brand. But he's not.

'He's a prime example of everything that's wrong at Manchester United.
Looks like he read Shenwen's post.

Bit rich considering he was £#%&!ed off for being billy big %@#$&!s.

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Buck

Quote:
He's come a long way since he couldn't get in the Derby side. Besides, the way he plays, who would want to wear his clothing range anyway?

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:21 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Remember that celebration he had with Giggs when he hadn't won a league title yet and had one league cup to his name.

Maybe he should £#%&! off to Liverpool and act the @#%&! in front of United fans instead eh?

Keane and Neville I can take giving some to these lads, but that 1999 gurning traitor can get to £#%&!.
Are you taking the piss? When giggs and ince did that dance, United were playing some of the best football witnessed at the club since the 1960’s - free flowing attack risk taking in which we scored some brilliant goals whilst totally dominating teams. Certainly some of the best football I’ve ever seen. But I can remember people at the time saying the dance was a bit cringe and agreeing - but it was about our swagger at the time, not a clothes line.

To compare that lightweight no mark with ince is £#%&!ing laughable.

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Are you taking the piss? When giggs and ince did that dance, United were playing some of the best football witnessed at the club since the 1960’s - free flowing attack risk taking in which we scored some brilliant goals whilst totally dominating teams. Certainly some of the best football I’ve ever seen. But I can remember people at the time saying the dance was a bit cringe and agreeing - but it was about our swagger at the time, not a clothes line.

To compare that lightweight no mark with ince is £#%&!ing laughable.
I'm not comparing him with anyone. Paul Ince is.

And Paul Ince can £#%&! off, the absolute @#%&!.

Which is my main point

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Bunker Buster

People now defending Ince giving him nicknamed posts....

£#%&! this

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

£#%&! this
Some people can’t let go of the past or move with the times and are just angry and jealous of those younger than them. Vvs2C.

Paul Ince ffs. Has to say shit like this in order for any £#%&!er to remember who he is

Unread 17-12-2018, 10:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Saying Lingard isn't good enough is a reasonable opinion. Thinking how good a footballer you are dictates whether you're allowed to venture into fashion interests is just bizarre. Wonder if Louis Vuitton had a decent cross on him.

It's called having other interests. Maybe if Ince had some he might not be resorting to this stuff to get his name in the papers.

Unread 17-12-2018, 11:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

£#%&! this
Met Ince a number of times, can confirm he’s a grade A @#%&!. Pretending he’s a red now because it suits him.

Hard to argue with his views on Lingard though.

Unread 18-12-2018, 12:23 AM
Buck

Just seen this…

Unread 18-12-2018, 12:55 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Kid can’t half dance though.

Unread 18-12-2018, 01:09 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He’s not very good, not that it should surprise anyone tbh. . Wouldn’t get anywhere near any other top side. He should thank his lucky stars he’s playing for Manchester United in 2018 and our standards have dropped abysmally to allow mediocre trash like him to rack up obscene amounts of appearances.

Scored 2 goals this season and apparently the @#%&! is an attacking midfielder. He has a mind blowing 20 goals in 148 first team appearances. 26 years old and people still refer to him as a youngster.

Ince is absolutely right.

Unread 18-12-2018, 01:21 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He’s not very good, not that it should surprise anyone tbh. . Wouldn’t get anywhere near any other top side. He should thank his lucky stars he’s playing for Manchester United in 2018 and our standards have dropped abysmally to allow mediocre trash like him to rack up obscene amounts of appearances.

Scored 2 goals this season and apparently the @#%&! is an attacking midfielder. He has a mind blowing 20 goals in 148 first team appearances. 26 years old and people still refer to him as a youngster.

Ince illustrates how the club has changed. Giving it the egotistical big time %@#$&!s back in the 90s got him thrown out of the club. If he was doing that in today’s club environment the commercial department would build their strategy around him, the manager would be unable to discipline or sell him, and the likes of dunk and s/side would be defending him by saying it’s just what modern players do and the fans should get with the times.

Unread 18-12-2018, 02:00 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Because he acts like a #@&%!ed kid.

Unread 18-12-2018, 02:01 AM
Stickman

Sparky and Ince are right.

Unread 18-12-2018, 07:05 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Ince illustrates how the club has changed. Giving it the egotistical big time %@#$&!s back in the 90s got him thrown out of the club. If he was doing that in today’s club environment the commercial department would build their strategy around him, the manager would be unable to discipline or sell him, and the likes of dunk and s/side would be defending him by saying it’s just what modern players do and the fans should get with the times.
100%. Ince was thrown out for being a #@&%!y @#%&! but he actually had some justification for being one. Lingard’s 26 and hasn’t even had 1 good season at the club

Also, not sure as many would be as supportive of him if he was throwing heavy metal signs around and was into iron maiden etc.
Closed Thread