United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Worked in Hong Kong, never got to China, but the place has it all, everything from rainforests to deserts and all in between. Deffo on the wish list.
Make 2017 your year then.....

Unread 29-12-2016, 07:35 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Make 2017 your year then.....
If only, still got one of the out patients at uni, 2020 maybe.

Unread 29-12-2016, 08:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Forgot that blue nose @#%&! may
And that's just the prime minister

Unread 30-12-2016, 12:29 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And that's just the prime minister
very good Ric, if I repped, you'd be repped.

Unread 30-12-2016, 01:21 AM
Pop

Jorge Mendes has claimed an unnamed Chinese club has offered Madrid €300m for Ronaldo and offered him €1.6m a week wages.

Unread 30-12-2016, 04:00 AM
shenwen

Good luck to him. Shanghai not the worst place to be, but still doubt he'll last more than a season or two. Can be an incredibly frustrating place to live (can't imagine Tevez is looking to take advantage of the better aspects of life in China) and the football is still shit.

Might not be a bad thing for a player like Tevez to put a shitload of money in the bank before the Chinese football bubble starts to leak.

Unread 30-12-2016, 11:34 AM
TheFatGoth

Desperation signing by Shenua who are clearly worried by AVB's arival at SIPG.

Unread 30-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Good luck to him. Shanghai not the worst place to be, but still doubt he'll last more than a season or two. Can be an incredibly frustrating place to live (can't imagine Tevez is looking to take advantage of the better aspects of life in China) and the football is still shit.

Might not be a bad thing for a player like Tevez to put a shitload of money in the bank before the Chinese football bubble starts to leak.
In what ways mate? Also what's it like trying to get about by car/train in places like Shanghai and Beijing? Tevez is gonna need translators and an army of other assorted people to help him settle in other there. And I doubt he will learn anything more than "hello" and "goodbye" in Cantonese either.

Unread 16-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Pop

Wants to go back to Argentina....

Quote:
'I left not to hurt Boca. Honestly, I do not know what I'm going to do at the end of the year. If I'm not hungry for glory, it's very difficult to stay in the club. I have to find myself to go back, I know I gave them everything. Boca fans always wants to see me with that shirt. Flor, my eldest daughter went down to the dressing room asking me not to leave. It was easy to stay, the fans love me, but I did the difficult thing.'
He's scored a penalty since he moved to China.

Unread 16-06-2017, 11:02 PM
Billy Redface

Thumbs down

Moaning £#%&!ing #@&%!.

But hey, he ran around a lot.

Unread 16-06-2017, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Moaning £#%&!ing #@&%!.

But hey, he ran around a lot.
Ooooh, that will be a bit edgy for the Tevez fanboys on here

Unread 16-06-2017, 11:20 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Ooooh, that will be a bit edgy for the Tevez fanboys on here
Don't like him, pal. Never have.

Had some great moments for us, no doubt, but I never thought he was as good as people made out and simply couldn't handle being rotated. Acted like a total arse from that point and he can get to £#%&!ing £#%&! after signing for city, 'rip Fergie', refusing to come on as sub for city and basically being a gormless whinging biff from 2010-present

Cheers for that equaliser at Blackburn, now £#%&! off.

Unread 16-06-2017, 11:23 PM
75Red

I never really took to him. Only ever been a handful of our players that I've not liked, Tevez is one of them. Even before he went to City.

Unread 17-06-2017, 11:13 AM
sa7

I loved him...

...AND HE BROKE MY £#%&!ING HEART!!

Unread 17-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Zorg

Saw him being a complete @#%&! to some young city fans at Manchester Airport once. Horrible bastard turned his nose up at them like they were turds. Went right up in my estimation after that.

Unread 17-06-2017, 11:39 AM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Saw him being a complete c*** to some young city fans at Manchester Airport once. Horrible bastard turned his nose up at them like they were turds. Went right up in my estimation after that.

Unread 17-06-2017, 11:44 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

He's a c***, signed for City way before the end of the season he went, still acted up for the "Fergie sign him up" planks in the crowd, he knew he was going regardless of whether United made him an offer or not, the stumpy gormless c***.

Unread 17-06-2017, 12:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
He's a c***, signed for City way before the end of the season he went, still acted up for the "Fergie sign him up" planks in the crowd, he knew he was going regardless of whether United made him an offer or not, the stumpy gormless c***.
This. He was £#%&!inng shit in that 2nd season as well.

Unread 17-06-2017, 05:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This. He was £#%&!inng shit in that 2nd season as well.
He was, and people blamed Berbs

Unread 17-06-2017, 05:47 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
He was, and people blamed Berbs
Much prefered Berbs tbh.
Closed Thread