United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2016, 05:59 AM
My Name is Keith

Default Manager Celebrations

Only saw Alan 'Lexus' Pardew's abomination when I got back but I can't ever remember seeing anything as horrific in my entire life. Honestly think I need to cut my eyes out. What on earth was he thinking the absolute shithead.

Any others? Good, bad or Pardew?

Unread 22-05-2016, 06:48 AM
Zorg

Unread 22-05-2016, 07:50 AM
denis lawless

Unread 22-05-2016, 08:46 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

Unread 22-05-2016, 09:10 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
A stone cold classic - one of my faves ever. Luton against the berts?

Unread 22-05-2016, 09:53 AM
waynes ear's

Unread 22-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Harfynn Teuport

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Only saw Alan 'Lexus' Pardew's abomination when I got back but I can't ever remember seeing anything as horrific in my entire life. Honestly think I need to cut my eyes out. What on earth was he thinking the absolute shithead.

Any others? Good, bad or Pardew?

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:01 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Denis Irwell

Shame it wasn't a manager but the Icelandic? One where they reel in the goal scorer/fish was fookin ace

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Zorg

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Sparky***

Can't believe pardew did that yesterday. But then I remember what a 24 carat gold tit he is.

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:45 AM
puressence

Thought Louis celebration for Jesse win was Worldclass

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Thought Louis celebration for Jesse win was Worldclass
he just straightened his tie didnt he ?

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can't believe pardew did that yesterday. But then I remember what a 24 carat gold tit he is.

Pards, eh? Thought there was no way back for us and he was home and dry. Must admit, I had my doubts the way we fannied about.

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:52 AM
redhegemony

Pardew getting a right kicking

Quote:
This was not the right time – if there ever is a right time, that is – for Palace’s 54-year-old manager to lose his composure on the touchline. With Palace’s players wildly celebrating with their jubilant, disbelieving, wonderful supporters in the aftermath of Puncheon’s spectacular goal, they needed direction from Pardew upon their return to the halfway line. Organise. Concentrate. Keep your heads. It’s not over yet. Instead they got a performance that might have been appropriate during the preposterous pre-match ceremony
https://www.theguardian.com/football...chester-united

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh I can.

He's an absolute £#%&!ing #@&%!.

He's a really dreadful combination of things. He knows he's a decent manager that has been around a while, but because of this, he thinks he 'knows the score', like he's some kind of tactical genius and football is all peaks and troughs Loves to talk about the small margins, even when his team has won 2 out of 20 matches or whatever it is. It takes away the responsibility of results. He talks in sweeping 'we're a good team when we get going' truisms.
Like he's at the very very top level where these things matter. Trolls the ref because, you know, that's what you do isn't it? All the top managers put pressure on the ref. And our pards sure is one of them.

Basically, he thinks he's Jose Mourinho. When in reality, he's a solid mid-table PL manager and nothing more.

Not really sure what my point is. I'm very hungover. Ah yes, pardew is a @#%&!.

Unread 22-05-2016, 10:56 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Oh I can.

He's a really dreadful combination of things. He knows he's a decent manager that has been around a while, but because of this, he thinks he 'knows the score', like he's some kind of tactical genius and football is all peaks and troughs Loves to talk about the small margins, even when his team has won 2 out of 20 matches or whatever it is. It takes away the responsibility of results. He talks in sweeping 'we're a good team when we get going' truisms.
Like he's at the very very top level where these things matter. Trolls the ref because, you know, that's what you do isn't it? All the top managers put pressure on the ref. And our pards sure is one of them.

Basically, he thinks he's Jose Mourinho. When in reality, he's a solid mid-table PL manager and nothing more.

Not really sure what my point is. I'm very hungover. Ah yes, pardew is a c***.
Good summary of 'The Pards' tbf

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:07 AM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Oh I can.

Not really sure what my point is. I'm very hungover. Ah yes, pardew is a @#%&!.

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst

See. See! He's trying to be mourinho. Right there.

Look at me, I'm a real character. £#%&! off.

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Sparky***

Guy I know Who isn't in to football at all used to work for Jaguar in Reading when pardew was manager there. Pardew came into the showroom one day from the training ground in his Reading tracksuit. Gets talking to my mate and he clocks the tracksuit "oh do you work for Reading then?" He asks. "Yeah I do." Comes the rather annoyed reply. "What are you the kit man then?"

"No I'm the £#%&!ing manager!"

And storms off.
Closed Thread