United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2019, 10:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is actually a football manager and has been for many years.

Shocking, but true.

To read half the reports of his influence, you'd be forgiven for thinking he has come in as a £#%&!ing emotional support animal for the players.

Unread 21-01-2019, 10:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Solskjaer said: “I have to be fair to the boys I do demand a lot of sprinting and high press because we are Man Utd.
“Maybe the last two games it has caught up with a few but we have got another week to be ready for Arsenal, so we will be ready for Arsenal.”

the drop off in the second half last week and on Saturday was very noticeable but given they have downed tools for the last 18 months it;s hardly surprising they are struggling physically

absolutely loving what Ole has done since he came in but not sure why he is persisting with Jones....as for people moaning about his subs, maybe watch the Newcastle game again

Unread 21-01-2019, 10:28 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
This is why Utd need to sign Ole up properly, its really Fergie calling the shots.

Ole Gunnar Froggleson
Would be good if Sir Freggle could buy a centre back asap.

Unread 21-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Solskjaer said: “I have to be fair to the boys I do demand a lot of sprinting and high press because we are Man Utd.
“Maybe the last two games it has caught up with a few but we have got another week to be ready for Arsenal, so we will be ready for Arsenal.”

the drop off in the second half last week and on Saturday was very noticeable but given they have downed tools for the last 18 months it;s hardly surprising they are struggling physically

absolutely loving what Ole has done since he came in but not sure why he is persisting with Jones
....as for people moaning about his subs, maybe watch the Newcastle game again
Rojo, Smalling and Bailly suspended/injured tbf. Of our CB's Jones would be first out of the door, people go on about Smalling being unnatural on the ball but Jones doesn't even have the physique of a footballer these days, 150 appearances in 8 years

Unread 21-01-2019, 10:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Rojo, Smalling and Bailly suspended/injured tbf. Of our CB's Jones would be first out of the door, people go on about Smalling being unnatural on the ball but Jones doesn't even have the physique of a footballer these days, 150 appearances in 8 years
he's utter shite and Bailly was available for Brighton he was on the bench so should have played him just hope he plays him at Arsenal

Lindelof been superb but if we can't trust Bailly we need to buy a centre-half

Unread 25-01-2019, 09:30 PM
windy waffles

Print the contract...

Unread 25-01-2019, 09:34 PM
Jack Duckworth

Unread 25-01-2019, 10:36 PM
windy waffles

Cool

Bump

Unread 25-01-2019, 10:46 PM
Part 36 Offer

100%

Unread 25-01-2019, 10:46 PM
AK14

Give him the job

Get a DoF in and let Ole coach the first team.

Unread 25-01-2019, 10:57 PM
Zorg

It is time.

Unread 25-01-2019, 10:58 PM
dunk

End of the season.

They can't make us say goodbye to a manager we love and send us into the unknown for a second time, surely..

Unread 25-01-2019, 11:00 PM
Jack Duckworth

i keep saying it: £50 million + for pochettino or ole?

Unread 25-01-2019, 11:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Give it him.

Now.

This feels right...

Unread 25-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Feels like a dream. Don't pinch me.

Unread 25-01-2019, 11:03 PM
red in cumbria

My resistance to this is weakening, nqat.

Though I still think we should wait to see how he reacts to his first setback before making a definitive decision.

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Feels like a dream. Don't pinch me.
don't tell me what to do.

armchair

I would've given it to him even if he had lost tonight. In fact, I expected a loss.

liverpool, city and spurs are better than us and that's it and i think we'd give all of them a game.

Unread 25-01-2019, 11:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I would've given it to him even if he had lost tonight. In fact, I expected a loss.

liverpool, city and spurs are better than us and that's it and i think we'd give all of them a game.
We have already given Spurs a game tbf.

Unread 25-01-2019, 11:04 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
My resistance to this is weakening, nqat.

Though I still think we should wait to see how he reacts to his first setback before making a definitive decision.
What if he doesn't have a setback ?
Closed Thread