United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2019, 05:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Surely we can all agree Mourinho is an absolute @#%&!? Otherwise, it's a fair point.
Of course; horrible little man. The only reason I wanted him to begin with was because I couldn’t believe his experiences with RM and Chelsea wouldn’t change him. I was wrong.

Unread 20-01-2019, 06:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Hopefully he comes out soon and throws woody under the bus though
Yes, that would be nice

Unread 20-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Clownbones

Just saw some of his bein sports interview.

Asked about his playing style and then proceeds to bang on about how Liverpool and City got everything they wanted.

Miserable, blame shifting #@&%!.

I'm so glad he's dead.

Unread 20-01-2019, 06:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Incredible to think he used to be so charismatic and entertaining. Reasonable debate at times but he's so joyless.

Unread 20-01-2019, 06:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Of course; horrible little man. The only reason I wanted him to begin with was because I couldn’t believe his experiences with RM and Chelsea wouldn’t change him. I was wrong.
We all knew he was a @#%&!, but hoped he could be our @#%&!.

It didn't work out that way, we go again.

Unread 20-01-2019, 06:27 PM
ziggyman17

He definitely has small man syndrome...........Never takes the blame for anything, trys to throw everybody else under the bus, Sevilla last season was the last straw for me, tried to make out that he was bigger and better than the club he was supposed to be coaching......A @#%&! of a man, I would be suprised if he has any genuine friends, it kills the @#%&! that he never played at any sort of level, I remember sitting in the stands the night Porto knocked us out of Europe, I would have loved to strangle the @#%&! as he ran down the touch line, only for that poxy linesman flagging wrongly for Scholes goal the @#%&! would not have got as far as he did in the game.........

Unread 26-01-2019, 01:40 PM
dunk

like a kid in a sweet shop

Unread 26-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Lodestar

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

ffs
Repped.

Unread 26-01-2019, 05:34 PM
saffers

Happy birthday to the big man.

Will get a massive job this year no doubt, Real, PSG, Inter etc all in for him.

Will be emotional when he returns to OT. He will get a great reception no doubt.

Unread 26-01-2019, 05:43 PM
andyroo

He was shite.

Accept the L and move on.

Unread 26-01-2019, 05:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Will be emotional when he returns to OT. He will get a great reception no doubt.

Unread 26-01-2019, 05:51 PM
Neo

Quote:
The only 'great reception' he'll get if he ever steps foot inside Old Trafford again is from a grotty basement in the arse end of Scandinavia where a totally detatched, unwashed, virgin, man-child continues to delude himself towards the precipice of insanity.

Unread 26-01-2019, 05:54 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The only 'great reception' he'll get if he ever steps foot inside Old Trafford again is from a grotty basement in the arse end of Scandinavia where a totally detatched, unwashed, virgin, man-child continues to delude himself towards the precipice of insanity.
Ffs

Unread 26-01-2019, 05:56 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Speaking of insanity.

Unread 26-01-2019, 06:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Unread 26-01-2019, 06:05 PM
andyroo

He is a massive job

Unread 26-01-2019, 06:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Must burn Mou that while we try to erase his culture of being afraid of the ball, we are actually counter-attacking like his prime teams.

He'd have loved the goals we scored at Spurs, Arse etc. Nqat.

Unread 26-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Wow, grab this L saffers......

Unread 26-01-2019, 06:19 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Must burn Mou that while we try to erase his culture of being afraid of the ball, we are actually counter-attacking like his prime teams.

He'd have loved the goals we scored at Spurs, Arse etc. Nqat.
He is an evil rat. He will be livid. "see, see this prove me right, mr richard kay"

£#%&! off!

Unread 26-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Clownbones

He'll get a good reception because our fans are great, not him.
Closed Thread