The Watcher

Default Re: Park out for a month

Could always give Fabio a go on the left wing

Unread 15-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
That's as may be but we don't and we are currently pretty reliant on a 37 year old miracle on that left side.
that's why I qualified my remark about not being ALL that bothered. I suspect Giggs will be good for the next month when the title should really be sewn up, Park can play the league games in April & hopefully Giggsy can be saved for the CL.

Unread 15-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
selfish £#%&!er got himself into form for a jolly to Qatar & then comes back to get 'injured' & relax for a month when we need him... he's the Asian Beckham, cares more about International football & his poon than Utd the £#%&!er.

In all seriousness, he played well enough for a few weeks, but he was utter shit up until then, & really offers very little in the way of an attacking threat on the wings (unless we play Wolves, & then he seems to take the piss). He's a solid player, he just bores the £#%&! out of me & he looks like a kid in wellies when he tries to shoot. We've had the debate plenty of times, but much like preferring Rafael to start than Neville / O'Shea / Brown etc at right back I'd be delighted if we had someone who'd do a bit more as a Utd player personally. Especially going toward the business end of the season when we need to score away from home.
Link to his poon ?
Closed Thread