Originally Posted by windy waffles
February it is then.

Overlapping February and March, we have:

PSG
LIVERPOOL
CITY
ARSENAL
PSG

That's when he'll be gone. We'll be out of the CL and mathematically out of the top four by then.

Unread 17-12-2018, 02:10 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

PSG
LIVERPOOL
CITY
ARSENAL
PSG

That's when he'll be gone. We'll be out of the CL and mathematically out of the top four by then.

Unread 17-12-2018, 02:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

PSG
LIVERPOOL
CITY
ARSENAL
PSG

£#%&!ing hell

Any chance of one of those getting moved due to a Carabao Cup Final or anything?

Unread 17-12-2018, 02:17 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Yeah let's get behind him lads.

pieces of shit

Unread 17-12-2018, 02:21 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

say what you like about saffers but his sense of timing is/has always, been excellent

Unread 17-12-2018, 02:30 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
https://twitter.com/MarkOgden_/statu...05992200024064

Yeah let's get behind him lads.

pieces of shit
The Moyes season at least had gallows humour about it. This is just tediously shit.

Unread 17-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
The Moyes season at least had gallows humour about it. This is just tediously shit.
Moyes was such a loser it was funny.

Plus there was the thought that a new manager would come in and we'd be ok. Now it's clear that we're rotten and it'll take a lot more than a good manager to sort it out.

Unread 17-12-2018, 02:54 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
also we had a sense that things would get better if we just got rid of moyes, and that no matter how bad it got, there would be a light at the end of the tunnel.

after then having to endure what we have under van gaal and now jose, two highly experienced, highly decorated managers who have won titles everywhere they've been prior to united, i just don't know where we can go from here. if people of that stature can't even get us, at the very least, competing for titles, then i'm out of ideas.

Unread 17-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

iirc everyone knew moyes would be gone pretty soon. if not before the summer, then no later than.

i think we all expected Van Gaal would be gone that summer too.

we don't know if jose will be here until summer or the summer after.

Unread 17-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Buck

I've been thinking...

Moyes's six year contract would have officially ended at the end of this season.

Bring him home for the rest of the season and have a laugh for the what remains? Can't get much worse and at the end we can tell him to £#%&! off again.

Unread 17-12-2018, 03:39 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
AKA The Toys and Pram thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Give him until he end of the season or these past two years have been for nothing

Unread 17-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Sparky***

The club is trying to present some image of stability, however laughable it is. If they're trying to flog the club then its not suprising they're being stand offish at the moment.

Unread 17-12-2018, 03:45 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
iirc everyone knew moyes would be gone pretty soon. if not before the summer, then no later than.

i think we all expected Van Gaal would be gone that summer too.

we don't know if jose will be here until summer or the summer after.
We know he won't be here in the summer that's for sure.

No January signings will confirm that.

Unread 17-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The club is trying to present some image of stability, however laughable it is. If they're trying to flog the club then its not suprising they're being stand offish at the moment.
I have no idea about selling anything at the highest value, but wouldn't keeping this turd only lower the value?

Unread 17-12-2018, 04:00 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
I have no idea about selling anything at the highest value, but wouldn't keeping this turd only lower the value?
Not if we keep him locked in a cage for the last year of his contract so the new owners can poke him with a stick.

Would only add to it imo.

Unread 17-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Fat Al

My only glimmer of hope in this shitfest of epic proportions is that there IS a replacement manager lined up, but cannot take the job until after the end of this season & the owners (at the moment) don't have faith in anyone in the club to take over as caretaker if they binned Mourinho now.

Unread 17-12-2018, 04:06 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
My only glimmer of hope in this shitfest of epic proportions is that there IS a replacement manager lined up, but cannot take the job until after the end of this season & the owners (at the moment) don't have faith in anyone in the club to take over as caretaker if they binned Mourinho now.

Unread 17-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
I don't think that there is a new manager lined up tbh.

Our options will be limited if we don't get a CL place and we'll need to sell players before buying.... can't see Pep coming with that deal on the table

Unread 17-12-2018, 04:40 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
My only glimmer of hope in this shitfest of epic proportions is that there IS a replacement manager lined up, but cannot take the job until after the end of this season
There is nothing to be happy about with Jose, from the owners, woody or fans.

We hate on the pitch and they will hate what he's done to us off it ( costing them ££ )

So the only reason he'd be in the job still is the new guy can't come and to save ££ by sacking him when the non-top4 clause kicks in.

Unread 17-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Woodward is a coward.
I think he’s a bigger problem than any manager or even the glazers.

Tells the manager he’ll do one thing whilst knowing he won’t because the glazers want something else. Then spends the next x months cancelling scheduled meetings and avoiding said manager. Woodward is incapable of having a decent working relationship with any manager after two seasons because of this. He’s an incompetent, cowardly weasel.

If we’d had a competent footballing man and negotiator running the football side of the club this past 5 years we’d be up there challenging for the league and European cup. We’d always be one or two players away from where we’d want the club to be, due to the glazers and their motivations, but we’d be up there challenging.
Closed Thread