Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2014, 01:30 AM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
fellaini and valencia.

reckon tony is strong enough to carry one end of a corpse and he won't blab.

Rooney & Rojo

Unread 05-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Stickman

Blind and Falcao

Unread 05-12-2014, 08:28 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Blackett and McNair . Media city , get em pissed and signed up to the cop drama.

Unread 05-12-2014, 08:32 AM
puressence

if u haven't put the truly magnificent bastard radamel on the list I give up ..ffs its like walking in with beckham also mata dave rojo and angel and the ticker

Unread 05-12-2014, 11:22 AM
75Red

Mata and Ando.

Mata because he seems like a top decent lad, and he's intelligent too.
Ando to clown around and keep bringing the (junk) food.

Unread 05-12-2014, 12:16 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Good choices. Would go for Shaw and Rafa though. Shaw for reasons above, and Rafa cause he'd be great after a few drinks the mental little bastard...
Forgot all about rafa tbh.

Unread 05-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Stakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

RVP - we can dump mata later after food and get on it properly...
On it? Isn't he a moslem now?

Unread 05-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker
On it? Isn't he a moslem now?
No he's probably secular as are 40% of the Netherlands, his parents are artists and he hasn't really had a religious upbringing...

His wife is Muslim and he has in the past quite rightly called Islam a beautiful religion..

Quote:
That’s not true. I am not a Muslim nor a Christian, nor Jew. I have bred freely. If you want to be a Muslim, it must come from the heart… I believe in myself. I would not [convert to Islam] just to please my wife.

He blatantly can get very good Gary's, very clean slow burners with minimal comediwn, not afraid to take his top off when the minimal drops, will get sweaty or wear a pikaachu back pack in the 90's day glow craze, been seen at Berlin love parade many times and without doubt isn't afraid to skin a 4am bifter up and discuss the world.

Unread 05-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He blatantly can get very good Gary's, very clean slow burners with minimal comediwn, not afraid to take his top off when the minimal drops, will get sweaty or wear a pikaachu back pack in the 90's day glow craze, been seen at Berlin love parade many times and without doubt isn't afraid to skin a 4am bifter up and discuss the world.

Ohhh Robin van Persi-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unread 05-12-2014, 02:50 PM
silv

Rojo and RVP.

Rojo seems a good laugh. Got decent hair and not identikit tattoos so I think we have that in common.

Gotta go with a Dutchman and you can't be competing with Blind.. he's just too much.

Unread 05-12-2014, 02:54 PM
forwardirektion

Mata and Herrera

Meet at the Cornerhouse, have a coffee and look at the exhibitions, nice walk up to port street beer house instagramming the architecture, few sharer bottles between the three of us (Brooklyn, Hopping Frog and Alesmith). Quick bite to eat at Nings then to the Castle for the spoken word night in the back room. Nightcap whisky in front of the fire at the Britons. Ander wants us to go and look at his vinyl collection but Juan's not up for it, I feel a bit weird about going back on my own so say "another time pal, early start tomorrow". Hugs all round and seperate taxis home

Unread 05-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Neo

Tbh, every single one of them seems like a dullard @#%&!, just like practically every modern-day, media-trained pro-athlete devoid of any form of personality or original thought. Why would I waste my time on them?

Now, if we dip into the pool of yesteryear, then it's a different story. Imagine going out on the piss with Best and Robbo, on the pull with Becks and Sharpe, or discussing life, the world and everything in it with Eric and Keane.

Unread 05-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Can't really argue with Bunks methodology on Mata and Veep, although I fear Mata would be a bit too nice. He's the kind of guy you'd take home to your mother. Unless you're Harri.

Therefore I would go for RvP and DDG. Shared some tapas with big dave before, and he's full of bantzo española

Edit: oh yeah, ryan, smalling and shaw ffs

Unread 05-12-2014, 03:42 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Edit: oh yeah, ryan, smalling and shaw ffs
I was thinking antics over a dingy tapas bar tbf. Shawesy and Smallsy would probably insist on Deansgate locks though.:shakehead:

Unread 05-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Shawesy and Smallsy

Unread 05-12-2014, 03:54 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Don't think this threads for you pal.
Closed Thread