Closed Thread

Unread 07-10-2019, 03:23 PM
Sparky***

Delighted he's enjoying himself tbh.

Unread 07-10-2019, 04:39 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
When did a film crew become an essential part of training equipment?

Unread 07-10-2019, 05:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Spot on.

Hard work ffs...

Part of me thinks he posts this kind of shit to rile the fans as he knows we can't stand the #@&%!...
He can still do no wrong for quite a few, though. Amazing though that may seem to us.

Unread 07-10-2019, 05:18 PM
S/Side.Red

After seeing that midfield trio in action yesterday it's incredible that anyone wouldn't be desperate to have the @#%&! back tbf.

Unread 07-10-2019, 08:22 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
After seeing that midfield trio in action yesterday it's incredible that anyone wouldn't be desperate to have the @#%&! back tbf.
Seriously? I hope the @#%&! never plays another game for us.

Unread 07-10-2019, 08:39 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Surprised Matic hasn't been brought back in.

He played him often enough last season.

Fred tries to be positive, but he's a hazard.
Pererria is so beige he cant even be a hazard.

The Scottish Player is good and I like his attitude, but he's limited and cant do it on his own.

Unread 07-10-2019, 09:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
The giant tampon doesn’t deserve our desperation. I’d rather be in the relegation zone than give him the satisfaction.

Unread 07-10-2019, 09:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Surprised Matic hasn't been brought back in.

He played him often enough last season.

Fred tries to be positive, but he's a hazard.
Pererria is so beige he cant even be a hazard.

The Scottish Player is good and I like his attitude, but he's limited and cant do it on his own.
Don't even think The Scottish Player is that good tbh. Goal against Arsenal masked another nothing performance. Fred is the one who actually has some status in the game. He's better than he showed yesterday, He's the one I'd stick with for that reason, and that's tragic.

Quote:
The giant tampon doesn’t deserve our desperation. I’d rather be in the relegation zone than give him the satisfaction.
Fair enough. I'd definitely rather win some games.

Unread 07-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Don't even think The Scottish Player is that good tbh. Goal against Arsenal masked another nothing performance. Fred is the one who actually has some status in the game. He's better than he showed yesterday, He's the one I'd stick with for that reason, and that's tragic.

Fair enough. I'd definitely rather win some games.
Well I think he is.

So there.

(He was comfortably our best player against Arsenal )

Unread 07-10-2019, 09:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Well I think he is.

So there.

(He was comfortably our best player against Arsenal )
Agreed. Because he scored. Outside that he was as shite as everyone else on the field. Pogba was better now I think of it.

Unread 07-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Agreed. Because he scored. Outside that he was as shite as everyone else on the field.
He is the only player in midfield who can pass between the lines, can dribble a bit, and actually shows some initiative.

He's comfortably our best midfielder when Pogba isnt there.

He would be much better in a better set up.

Unread 07-10-2019, 09:52 PM
utd99

Quote:
Agreed. Because he scored. Outside that he was as shite as everyone else on the field. Pogba was better now I think of it.
I see much more cause for optimism about McT’s future than Fred’s. The guy is £#%&!ing useless.

Unread 07-10-2019, 09:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I see much more cause for optimism about McT’s future than Fred’s. The guy is £#%&!ing useless.
Not particularly hopefully about either of them. Fred does have some pedigree. He's certainly a better player than he showed yesterday. Doesn't appear to have the personality for United to me. That's one thing The Scottish Player does have; just think he lacks most other things.

Unread 07-10-2019, 09:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside onside
Seriously? I hope the @#%&! never plays another game for us.
Won't play many more. We should have expected only fleeting cameos from him this season. He's in full-on sulk mode.

Him, Martial and that £#%&!ing porcelain toothed slag at left back can all get £#%&!ed off in the next window as far as i'm concerned.

£#%&!ing tragic, spineless cowards.

Hiding in the treatment room whilst a bunch of kids get all the grief. @#%&!s.

Unread 07-10-2019, 09:58 PM
utd99

Quote:
Not particularly hopefully about either of them. Fred does have some pedigree. He's certainly a better player than he showed yesterday. Doesn't appear to have the personality for United to me. That's one thing The Scottish Player does have; just think he lacks most other things.
He’s a kid mate. I thought we were supposed to cut them some slack.

Unread 07-10-2019, 10:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Won't play many more. We should have expected only fleeting cameos from him this season. He's in full-on sulk mode.

Him, Martial and that £#%&!ing porcelain toothed slag at left back can all get £#%&!ed off in the next window as far as i'm concerned.

The same three that Mourinho had major problems with and wanted rid but the club backed the players instead.

No surprise they’re at it again tbh.

Unread 07-10-2019, 10:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

He's hiding from the French team too then for their upcoming games. All so he can avoid playing against Newcastle.

Unread 07-10-2019, 10:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
He's hiding from the French team too then for their upcoming games. All so he can avoid playing against Newcastle.
That’ll be 4 internationals he’s missed won’t it?

Unread 07-10-2019, 10:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That’ll be 4 internationals he’s missed won’t it?
Serious commitment. Even getting the United doctors to blag a diagnosis that his ankle hasn't recovered from an August injury.

Unread 07-10-2019, 10:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Quote:
Serious commitment. Even getting the United doctors to blag a diagnosis that his ankle hasn't recovered from an August injury.
Probably doesn't want to risk getting injured before his big january move
Closed Thread