United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
View Poll Results: May's way or the highway?
For - but against Brexit 8 11.59%
For - and pro Brexit 0 0%
Against - and against Brexit 48 69.57%
Against - but pro Brexit 11 15.94%
Abstain - and pro Brexit 0 0%
Abstain - and against Brexit 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 06-12-2018, 07:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith View Post

You’ve been watching YouTube videos of Boris Johnson haven’t you? His ‘It can’t be that complicated can it?’ Series. Customs union? Norn Ireland? Whatever! something will get sorted etc.
Davis David - "getting a good Brexit deal will be the easiest thing ever"

Unread 06-12-2018, 09:38 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post
And the fuckfest of a negotiation is just cream’s tried and true tactic of fucking up any task he’s asked to do so badly it has to be started over and he won’t be asked to do it again.
so true. watched philip. copied philip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
The fact is the massive spike in support for Leave in the couple of days before the vote coincided with them exceeding their spending limit.
have searched everywhere for zorg's post on government spending our money promoting remain. must have been deleted.

Quote:
The logical conclusion to your argument though is that everyone should support May’s deal. The people have expressed their ‘wishes’, she is their appointed representative and this is her deal. That is democracy is it not and no one can complain? Parliament shouldn’t have a vote and the leave campaign shouldn’t be up in arms about it all?
parliament would probably back it if it were not for the backstop (and probably will if it gets tweaked).

obvs the whole process has been mishandled from three elections ago on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
a picture of Ed Milliband eating a bacon sandwich swung the general election ffs
it didn't. everyone already thought he was useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
the people, who are clearly cunts, have spoken
true dat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe View Post
I know for absolute certainty that as an 8-year old I'd have been forking that socket in mere seconds.
note to self: don't play poker with this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
just wanted to say thank you duane. for taking bunks to school today. My schedule was just crazy.
driving behind him at walking pace for 5 miles, whilst filming it for facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe View Post
What's annoyed me is that there is just a tacit acceptance from politicians that the referendum was corrupted and that's just how it is.
that's because there is a tacit acceptance by politicians that they are all corrupt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post

let's hope this one comes next.

Unread 06-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
All other brexit shit aside, I can't get over this pic.

His child like gape.

Hurrah mummy!

Would pay 2 mths wages to airlift him straight into a war zone.

Unread 06-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

His child like gape.

Hurrah mummy!

Prefer to see him go under the tracks of that Chieftain.

Unread 06-12-2018, 10:08 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

His child like gape.

Hurrah mummy!

Got a very top gear vibe about it. Farage isnt just peak top gear - he is top gear. Everything I hate about the English rolled up into a gooning English freak show- surprised he isn’t Morris dancing on the tank. A cunt epiphany.

Unread 06-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Got a very top gear vibe about it. Farage isnt just peak top gear - he is top gear. Everything I hate about the English rolled up into a gooning English freak show- surprised he isn’t Morris dancing on the tank. A cunt epiphany.

Unread 06-12-2018, 10:32 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post

that's because there is a tacit acceptance by politicians that they are all corrupt.
]
You and your sort love to promote this kind of false notion that they are all as bad as each other, politics is a rotten game, nothing can change it blah, blah, fucking blah - when what you are really about is maintaining the status quo and your privilege on which it depends. You are really just discouraging decent and the very idea that there is hope, that there are alternatives and the little people can, if they organise, mobilise and take action, get up and bite your fat complacent arse.

It's why you're all shit scared of Corbin. You'll pretend your not, but I know fear when I smell it and you protest too much to cover it up.

Doesn't matter what comes or goes with brexit now, the tories have finally smashed themselves on Europe and made themselves unelectable

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Zorg

Jez Corbyn in the Guardian saying he wants a GE and if not, another vote.

Also a ‘relationship with the Single Market and frictionless trade’. Novel. Someone should pitch that in Brussels and see what they say

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:38 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane View Post
You and your sort love to promote this kind of false notion that they are all as bad as each other, politics is a rotten game, nothing can change it blah, blah, fucking blah - when what you are really about is maintaining the status quo and your privilege on which it depends. You are really just discouraging decent and the very idea that there is hope, that there are alternatives and the little people can, if they organise, mobilise and take action, get up and bite your fat complacent arse.

It's why you're all shit scared of Corbin. You'll pretend your not, but I know fear when I smell it and you protest too much to cover it up.

Doesn't matter what comes or goes with brexit now, the tories have finally smashed themselves on Europe and made themselves unelectable
what utter tripe. not only do you clearly not have a fucking clue what I think and you're arguing against something in your own head, but you accuse me of saying they're all as bad each other whilst talking about "you and your sort". what the fuck are you even talking about? I might as well be standing on a tank with farage as far as you're concerned. but that is because you are completely fucking blind.

what we need... you fuckwit... is people to vote for honest, intelligent, sensible candidates who will act for us and not for themselves and their ridiculous parties and hold them to account when they don't. when have I ever mentioned maintaining the status quo?

I didn't say politics can't change. I said the politicians we have in the house currently are a bunch of useless cunts. and we've let them get away with it.

also, I have a lovely tush. fuck you.

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:43 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane View Post