United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
For a dedicated bumder he had fantastic taste in women. Evangelista, Turlington, and Campbell are as solid a trio as you can get.

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:06 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post
For a dedicated bumder he had fantastic taste in women. Evangelista, Turlington, and Campbell are as solid a trio as you can get.
ď ooh look at me, I use homophobic slurs but then confuse the PC brigade by declaring my sexual attraction to a black womanĒ

Ymms

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
ď ooh look at me, I use homophobic slurs but then confuse the PC brigade by declaring my sexual attraction to a black womanĒ

Ymms
Bumder is no slur itís an irreverent but inclusive nickname. Only a homophobe would exclude bumders from the bantz and assume any reference to bumding is a negative. Shame on you, sir. Shame on you.

I wont have you upsetting Cream and his crew like that.

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:12 AM
no fun

Quote:
Bumder is no slur itís an irreverent but inclusive nickname. Only a homophobe would exclude bumders from the bantz and assume any reference to bumding is a negative. Shame on you, sir. Shame on you.
I am having breakfast tomorrow with a very flamboyant homosexual....in fact he once offered to introduce you to the very practice you speak of....I will ask him if he finds the term offensive and get back to you

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:19 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
I am having breakfast tomorrow with a very flamboyant homosexual....in fact he once offered to introduce you to the very practice you speak of....I will ask him if he finds the term offensive and get back to you
I donít remember ever speaking with Jaffo.

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:22 AM
no fun

Quote:
I donít remember ever speaking with Jaffo.
This one is more forceful, some would say brutal, than jaffo

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:27 AM
Drexl

I must admit I love this song (probs because it reminds me of good times in a bar in Amsterdam):

I'd never seen the vid before witt wooo!

Unread 03-12-2018, 04:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I am having breakfast tomorrow with a very flamboyant homosexual
Still one of the best ever euphemisms

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:21 PM
armchair

Quote:
no-one cares. stop going into every thread and telling us who you are meeting for lunch. neither us nor your wife care that you are an obvious homosexual.

It's very odd the way you hijack any popular thread on any subject and try to make it about your social life.

this is well dodgy lyrically

Unread 06-12-2018, 11:48 PM
My Name is Keith

Not sure if itís pop but itís as perfect as they come:

And this:

Going peak Partidge here:

Last edited by My Name is Keith; 07-12-2018 at 12:08 AM.