United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 06-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99 View Post
A wilful misrepresentation of what what actually said, but pretty standard fare for these parts.
"And thats why I want city to win every league game this season"

"Id rather city win the next ten than Liverpool win one. Cityís titles mean fuck all"

"if city win it Iím not that arsed"

You have confused wilful misrepresentation with direct quote, easy mistake to make.
 
Unread 06-12-2018, 12:43 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom View Post
Watching Lee Bradbury's City winning the league cup 20 years ago would have hurt more than watching this lot win league after league. Teams winning the league have traditionally climbed the mountain bit by bit till they reach the summit. Those twats have had a helicopter trip to the top and just jumped out.

I'd rather they won it than the scousers, but if Liverpool did it you'd have to admit, very quietly, they'd done it properly.
I'm not arsed with either, given utd are not competing with them, but I'd prefer to see the skausers pip them and the whole fraudulent ciddy fabrication crash and burn.
 
Unread 06-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
I'm not arsed with either, given utd are not competing with them, but I'd prefer to see the skausers pip them and the whole fraudulent ciddy fabrication crash and burn.
ysb
 
Unread 06-12-2018, 04:44 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
"And thats why I want city to win every league game this season"

"Id rather city win the next ten than Liverpool win one. Cityís titles mean fuck all"

"if city win it Iím not that arsed"

You have confused wilful misrepresentation with direct quote, easy mistake to make.
No one on here wants City to win anything, ever. The context was a City or Liverpool one. Whole different conversation; but surely you know that already.
 
Unread 06-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99 View Post
No one on here wants City to win anything, ever. The context was a City or Liverpool one. Whole different conversation; but surely you know that already.
Now here is your wilful misrepresentation. I didn't claim anyone wanted city to win, I said they weren't arsed about it which is evidenced in countless posts claiming as much. I envy those who can write off city's success because of the Arabs, I can't.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The 2018/19 RAWK nuggets thread - 29 years and counting
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The 2017/18 RAWK nuggets thread - 28 not out?? red in cumbria Football 1747 06-07-2018 11:55 AM
The 2016/17 RAWK nuggets thread - 27 YEARS AHOY! red in cumbria Football 2180 14-07-2017 06:53 PM
The 2015/16 RAWK nuggets thread wiganste Football 1815 14-07-2016 06:44 PM
*The Even Newer* Place all your RAWK Nuggets in Here Thread. utd99 Football 3220 03-07-2013 12:27 PM
Place your Rawk Nuggets in here Turin Football 12518 16-01-2012 03:33 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.