United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
why do you think he will go before that? I doubt any new manager will be backed for the january window regardless as its a job to get players in.

I don't, I'm agreeing with you. Woodward wants to hold out for as long as possible, he renewed his contract this year which already looks like a monumental error, sacking him so soon after is admitting his own mistake. If he sacks him before January then there would be added pressure to buy someone during the window.

Unread 05-12-2018, 07:07 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
I don't, I'm agreeing with you. Woodward wants to hold out for as long as possible, he renewed his contract this year which already looks like a monumental error, sacking him so soon after is admitting his own mistake. If he sacks him before January then there would be added pressure to buy someone during the window.
All depends if they think a top 4 place is achievable - they might just think a fresh face even a caretaker with a bit of tweaking and a couple of stabilising buys could improve us enough.

CL is a cup knock out now so you might fancy someone new to have a better chance than the bloke who has served up a bag of shite.

Unread 05-12-2018, 07:26 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Fair to say we’ll be losing before we even look like playing.

The comforting thing in all this is the players will have a pay cut next season if they’re not in the champions league. Unless woodward, in his infinite financial wisdom, has removed such clauses.
Closed Thread