United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:14 PM
silv

Default Our pathetic squad

Already at the leaks… unhappy with intense training methods, their precious routines being messed with.

We need a proper clear out cos there are some lazy entitled £#%&!ers in there.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-meeting.html

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:17 PM
Coracao

The only player who I'd be disappointed to be binned in the entire squad would be Greenwood.

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:19 PM
waynes ear's

Starting with Rashford, The Scottish Player, Fred, Wan Bisakka, Shaw, Bailly, Martial, Jones

doesnt really leave much but £#%&! it. Get rid of that dogshit above

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:20 PM
Sparky***

Their 3 years at the Man Utd holiday camp are over and they’re not happy

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:21 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
The only player who I'd be disappointed to be binned in the entire squad would be Greenwood.
This. I mean literally this. Maybe Dave as well who's seen a bit of a revival this season.

Not even remotely looking forward to tomorrow or Monday.

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:50 PM
redhegemony

tbf Dalot and Telles have worked their nuts off since they got a chance. Think Sancho will come good.

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:56 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Their 3 years at the Man Utd holiday camp are over and they’re not happy
Hang on, they weren’t happy at the holiday camp either, there were constant leaks about not being impressed with training.

They’re just a bunch of utter #@&%!s, which seems fitting given the culture at the club in general these days.

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:57 PM
AK14

Quote:
Yep.

This was started years ago when the club backed players like martial, Pogba and Shaw over the then manager.

Unread 29-12-2021, 12:58 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Yes but he also needs to pull his finger out. Sick of seeing him jogging about. He’s 20 years old and Cavani is more mobile than him ffs. No excuse for it

Unread 29-12-2021, 01:08 PM
puressence

Selective we believe the papers when we have agendas crew

Unread 29-12-2021, 01:10 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Selective we believe the papers when we have agendas crew
Tbf its coming from Gary Neville - doubt he’d speculate if there wasn’t some truth to it.

Unread 29-12-2021, 01:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Hang on, they weren’t happy at the holiday camp either, there were constant leaks about not being impressed with training.

They’re just a bunch of utter #@&%!s, which seems fitting given the culture at the club in general these days.
I am inclined to agree. An expensively assembled bunch of cry babies.

You can imagine them all there thinking 'he's only here for 6 months i'm not going running around like a lunatic, £#%&! that."

Unread 29-12-2021, 01:46 PM
saffers

Good.

A coach like Rangnick is exactly whats needed to get us out of our current malaise.

Those who do not buy into this will be sent packing. We need to move on from these guys who have done nothing but disappoint since 2013.

Unread 29-12-2021, 01:52 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Good.

A coach like Rangnick is exactly whats needed to get us out of our current malaise.

Those who do not buy into this will be sent packing. We need to move on from these guys who have done nothing but disappoint since 2013.
Agreed. He needs to be the man to flush out the turds from the squad and get a team of players who want to work for each other.

It's beginning to look like re-signing Ronnie has had a negative effect on the club... at least the Glazers got their $60m or whatever they sold their shares at.

Unread 29-12-2021, 01:52 PM
Bion

Quote:
Good.

Just shows how soft Ole was, that squad had him wrapped around their fingers.

Rangnick not dancing to their tune and giving them some harsh truths. It’ll be easy for him to identify the whinging tossers and he can f*** them off.

Notice how some do not want to stay
And others made a mistake signing
New contracts.

f***ing cry me a River

Martial, Paul, prime examples.

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Good.

They won’t be sent packing because no other club on the planet is thick enough to pay them the wages we do

Unread 29-12-2021, 02:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
They won’t be sent packing because no other club on the planet is thick enough to pay them the wages we do
Yep

Unread 29-12-2021, 03:18 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
If he's that keen to go he can take a pay cut...

Unread 29-12-2021, 03:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
If he's that keen to go he can take a pay cut...
Can’t imagine him being keen on 125k less a month tbh.

Who signed off on that contract

Unread 29-12-2021, 04:06 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Tbf its coming from Gary Neville - doubt he’d speculate if there wasn’t some truth to it.
It’s coming from Chris wheeler Neville is quoting him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bion
Just shows how soft Ole was, that squad had him wrapped around their fingers.

Rangnick not dancing to their tune and giving them some harsh truths. It’ll be easy for him to identify the whinging tossers and he can £#%&! them off.

Notice how some do not want to stay
And others made a mistake signing
New contracts.

£#%&!ing cry me a River

Martial, Paul, prime examples.
Ole had this squad top of the league this day 12 months ago. Makes you think
Closed Thread