United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2013, 07:48 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

if they turn up at old trafford and play like this we'll £#%&!ing murder them.
if they play like that, their next visit will be in may.

Unread 24-02-2013, 08:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
if they play like that, their next visit will be in may.
Good point well made

Lampard is on 199 goals, isn't he?? Should never have been given the penalty today if that is the case :shakehead:

Unread 24-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Good point well made

Lampard is on 199 goals, isn't he?? Should never have been given the penalty today if that is the case :shakehead:
Why?

Unread 24-02-2013, 10:17 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Why?
the pressure of it being a significant milestone. probably looked up and saw pat winking at him from behind a cloud as he was starting his run-up.

Unread 24-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Good point well made

Joking aside, I doubt he feels any pressure to score his next goal especially in the league where they're now in a battle for 4th place.

Unread 25-02-2013, 12:12 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Didn't watch it but just caught highlights on MOTD.

Chelsea had 1 shot on target? And that was the penalty.

£#%&!ing Benitez, guys a complete & utter fraud. Brought in to help Torres, the same Torres who's body is a mess because Benitez relied far too much on him at Liverpool & unable to give him required rest. He was overplayed at Liverpool & you've seen the results the last three years.

Unread 25-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

£#%&!ing Benitez, guys a complete & utter fraud. Brought in to help Torres, the same Torres who's body is a mess because Benitez relied far too much on him at Liverpool & unable to give him required rest. He was overplayed at Liverpool & you've seen the results the last three years.
Well Torres' game was about that first burst of pace over 10 yards. That's what got him away from defenders and scored him a shit ton of goals. After he'd had about 3 really long term muscle injuries, he lost that pace and subsequently his confidence. He's obviously not intelligent enough as a player to compensate for it or adjust his game so he's caught in limbo atm. He'll be back in spain soon, anyway.

Unread 25-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well Torres' game was about that first burst of pace over 10 yards. That's what got him away from defenders and scored him a shit ton of goals. After he'd had about 3 really long term muscle injuries, he lost that pace and subsequently his confidence. He's obviously not intelligent enough as a player to compensate for it or adjust his game so he's caught in limbo atm. He'll be back in spain soon, anyway.
I love people saying, 'You don't just lose it overnight'. Erm, yes, and we're not talking about 'overnight' And besides, if it's speed you almost can, especially after injuries. We're not talking about intelligence or touch, which he didn't have in abundance like someone like Mata. Makes me laugh, although he is still getting in scoring positions, he isn't getting the easy goals so his confidence is shot and slashes at chances.

Unread 25-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
I love people saying, 'You don't just lose it overnight'. Erm, yes, and we're not talking about 'overnight' And besides, if it's speed you almost can, especially after injuries. We're not talking about intelligence or touch, which he didn't have in abundance like someone like Mata. Makes me laugh, although he is still getting in scoring positions, he isn't getting the easy goals so his confidence is shot and slashes at chances.
The guy actually looks like he doesn't want to be on the pitch

And that fat £#%&! was talking about taking over Madrid or Spain next

Oh please god

I'd give it a month before the handkerchiefs were out in the bernabeu

Unread 25-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
What a complete and utter @#%&!. What sort of @#%&! wears a watch on their right arm ffs? #@&%! sucker.

A southpaw ?

Someone who flies helicopters, perhaps ?? ( It's to do with the way the controls are, aparrently .. )

Unread 25-02-2013, 01:20 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

that's exactly it imo

Torres was playing like a mentalist, running down everything and fighting far more powerful players - playing way beyond his natural physique

it was either doping or what we see now is just classic burnout

compare the way Welbeck has been used over the last couple of years while his gangly frame has been filling out

Unread 25-02-2013, 06:56 AM
rafabio

Rafael Benitez has admitted Chelsea are struggling under the strain of playing too many matches and may need to sacrifice cup competitions to guarantee a top four finish.

'We are playing too many games, games each three days. You have to manage your squad.

I hope FSW is planning to tank the FA cup game

Unread 25-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
A southpaw ?

Someone who flies helicopters, perhaps ?? ( It's to do with the way the controls are, aparrently .. )

Not being a helicopterist I have no idea why you can't wear a watch on your left hand.

Could you please explain Doc ?

Edit: The white text strikes again

Unread 25-02-2013, 10:13 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
What a complete and utter @#%&!. What sort of @#%&! wears a watch on their right arm ffs? #@&%! sucker.
spot on. Only left handers have any kind of excuse imo.

Unread 25-02-2013, 10:25 AM
doudou

Quote:

I've just read that they only had three shots on target over the two league games with City.

Now contrast this with their efforts against United, when they were well up for it, especially in their embarrassing show of small-time £#%&!wittery in the League cup (remember Sturridge's little dance).

I fully expect them to go to OT and play like their lives depend on it.

Unread 25-02-2013, 10:35 AM
united1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
I've just read that they only had three shots on target over the two league games with City.

Now contrast this with their efforts against United, when they were well up for it, especially in their embarrassing show of small-time £#%&!wittery in the League cup (remember Sturridge's little dance).

I fully expect them to go to OT and play like their lives depend on it.
we'll be champions by then and resting players for the f.a cup final.

Unread 25-02-2013, 10:48 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
spot on. Only left handers have any kind of excuse imo.
Left handed deviancy shouldn't be encouraged imo.

Unread 25-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
The guy actually looks like he doesn't want to be on the pitch

And that fat £#%&! was talking about taking over Madrid or Spain next

Oh please god

I'd give it a month before the handkerchiefs were out in the bernabeu
I would give it a week!

Unread 25-02-2013, 07:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

could the Renters have tried any less yesterday, absolutely £#%&!ing embarrassing @#%&!s, would be great if we knocked them out the Cup and they finished fifth....glad the £#%&!ing £#%&!ers still have to come to us twice although be even better if Boro knocked them out

not even a booking for enormous @#%&! Hart yet the Bradford goalie is sent off :shakehead:

Unread 25-02-2013, 08:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
could the Renters have tried any less yesterday, absolutely £#%&!ing embarrassing @#%&!s, would be great if we knocked them out the Cup and they finished fifth....glad the £#%&!ing £#%&!ers still have to come to us twice although be even better if Boro knocked them out
That would, indeed, be ace - shame we would have to play them after that, though. They're a bunch of @#%&!s, too
Closed Thread