United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-02-2013, 01:26 AM
Sandman

Default Robin van Persie says Rene Meulensteen is f***ing brilliant

& he's never been fitter

Quote:
“The way he (Meulensteen) trains is an exceptional,” Van Persie said.“He is truly one of the best coaches in the world. I have had a lot of good trainers, but it’s the way he prepares our team for games. Every match is different, so every training session in the build-up to games is unique.
“We know exactly what to expect and he wins points for us through his training. We’ve won a lot of games by the odd goal and they are point winners, which we train for. For instance, against Chelsea I scored after a low cross from Antonio Valencia on the right. It might seem a fluke, but the whole week before the game was spent working on that move.
“Another example is my goal against Wigan, when I cut the ball inside and shot with my right foot. Again this situation, we trained on.

“Training is really good. It’s a very pleasant environment to work in.” Speaking to the Dutch television station NOS, Van Persie claims that he has become a better player since leaving the Emirates for Old Trafford.
“Every day I work on new things,” Van Persie said. “I become alert to small details that make me better. I go into work every day whistling. From the first day, they have made me feel welcome, the boys made me feel right at home.
“I feel better and fitter. In the last week, I played Wednesday and Saturday. In those games I played with ease.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-sessions.html

Unread 06-02-2013, 01:37 AM
tatty

Genuinely surprised.

Unread 06-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Harfynn Teuport

At first I though he meant

Unread 06-02-2013, 02:16 AM
skcollob

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Genuinely surprised.
The coaching staff really don't get the credit they deserve, no one can line up cones like Mickey Shorts after a night on the piss and even Fergie puts in a shift after picking his horses and dropping off his emptys at the bottlebank.

Unread 06-02-2013, 02:55 AM
Stickman

Robin Van Happy

Unread 06-02-2013, 03:05 AM
Part 36 Offer

read back on here. i said this ages ago from what i had heard from contacts at the club plus from my own experience when watching him with the younger players. it's alright though, people on here said he's clueless so he must be

Unread 06-02-2013, 03:35 AM
Aman27deep

Squad has high morale. Only that can help us beat RM.

Unread 06-02-2013, 04:06 AM
believe

expect him to be out for the remainder of the season with jungle fever.

Unread 06-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

maybe mullers is getting the flack because of his association with phelan. Maybe people looked at them both and said the emission of total and utter incompetance is evenly distributed?
say if incompetence is a bucket of shit. They were churning out 20 buckets a week.

But phelan must be responsible for all 20 buckets.

either that or it's saf.

Unread 06-02-2013, 08:10 AM
Zorg

tbf Meulensteen didn't help himself with his f***ing idiotic comments before the derby last season.
Closed Thread