denis lawless

only one way to find out.....

Spoiler:
click to showhide
FIIIIIIIGHT
click to showhide

Unread 24-12-2008, 12:38 PM
dodger

Hardly any difference. I like a Turkey, or roast involving turkey, at christmas though.

Unread 24-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Baron

my sister is doing duck as she hates turkey.

Can't complain tbf.

Unread 24-12-2008, 12:39 PM
plopborsky

both.hth

Unread 24-12-2008, 12:41 PM
borsuk

turkey!!!

just finished preparing the turkey. bastard getting the innards out, it is, but ready for the stuffing now (apple, chestnut, fatty bacon, onion, liver, seasonings)...

at least i didn't have to pluck it this year. last year forgot to ask the lad to bring me a plucked one so i got to have fun pulling the f***ing feathers out all christmas eve

Unread 24-12-2008, 12:42 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
turkey!!!

Just finished preparing the turkey. Bastard getting the innards out, it is, but ready for the stuffing now (apple, chestnut, fatty bacon, onion, liver, seasonings)...

At least i didn't have to pluck it this year. Last year forgot to ask the lad to bring me a plucked one so i got to have fun pulling the f***ing feathers out all christmas eve :d
wesolych swiat mate....dont you do wigilia ?

Unread 24-12-2008, 12:46 PM
MakeBelieve

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
my sister is doing duck as she hates turkey.

Can't complain tbf.
we've been getting a duck in for years now

duck > chicken > turkey

Unread 24-12-2008, 12:50 PM
denis lawless

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeBelieve
we've been getting a duck in for years now

duck > chicken > turkey

Unread 24-12-2008, 12:52 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
wesolych swiat mate....dont you do wigilia ?
polska wigilia and an english christmas, denis, so all the house is full of the smell of roasting turkey......... while the kids try to put a brave face on eating their cabbage and mushroom pierogi and pile of fried bones (aka carp).

we had a great idea this year - we'd stay in kraków and let all the rest of the family go to the annual fight in stalowa wola f***ing brilliant - let them all get pissed and shout at each other while we have a quiet time, just us, no-one else, no annoying arguments....

and then the soon-to-be-exterminated mother-in-law decides that we simply can't stay alone at christmas. so she's doing the big 'see how i'm sacrificing my christmas for you' thing while royally f***ing it up for us.

she's getting a good solid dose of my flu for christmas, i'm telling you. that and both barrels of the 12-bore
Closed Thread