Unread 20-12-2021, 03:10 PM
waynes ear's

he's £#%&!ing dogshit and should've been bombed out years ago. £#%&! him

Unread 20-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
he's £#%&!ing dogshit and should've been bombed out years ago. £#%&! him
12 months ago we'd have accepted £15m. As soon as he did well at West Ham and 25m was on the table we should have cashed in.

Unread 20-12-2021, 03:28 PM
atticusgrinch

Jesse Poogard.

Unread 20-12-2021, 03:37 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
12 months ago we'd have accepted £15m. As soon as he did well at West Ham and 25m was on the table we should have cashed in.
As part of an exchange for Rice, but that made way too much sense for wood£#%&!

Unread 20-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Dasilvatwins

Every time this get bumped I have hope he is £#%&!ing off. Are we the only team to have turds we can’t flush?

Unread 20-12-2021, 08:30 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
he's f***ing dogshit and should've been bombed out years ago. f*** him
This. Still this.

Unread 20-12-2021, 09:11 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I can't imagine there will ever be a better option for him than Newcastle. They'll pay him whatever he wants and he'll play regularly under an English manager who rates him. The fans will love him if he performs well and it's a club that is about to expand rapidly.

If he doesn't leave, there's something really up with him because the club are making it clear that they don't want him.

That said, I think he's actually the type of player that would thrive under Rangnick. He's pretty decent off the ball with a good press and is half decent at cutting the channels. He's also quick in his decision making on the ball (though often wasteful).

Unread 20-12-2021, 09:22 PM
redhegemony

Better without the ball than with it....just not good enough.

Unread 21-12-2021, 12:52 AM
roy acorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Every time this get bumped I have hope he is f***ing off. Are we the only team to have turds we can’t flush?
We appear to be, yes.

Unread 21-12-2021, 07:28 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Jesse Poogard.

Unread 21-12-2021, 08:39 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Better without the ball than with it....just not good enough.
Better off the pitch than on it.

Unread 06-01-2022, 02:57 PM
Bion

Plz £#%&! off....

1 down
16 to go

Unread 06-01-2022, 03:07 PM
My Name is Heath

Honestly think he deserves a shot.

He offers something none of our other players offer - a zestiness and direct style of play.

For me - the best alternative to Bruno behind the front 2.

Unread 06-01-2022, 03:10 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

He offers something none of our other players offer - a zestiness and direct style of play.

He's been here 10 years tbf. It's not like he's a youth player who's not getting his chance

Unread 06-01-2022, 03:30 PM
plopborsky

has he gone yet ?

Unread 06-01-2022, 03:42 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

Absolutely. Close range from a Desert Eagle perhaps?

Unread 06-01-2022, 03:43 PM
dunk

May as well just mutually agree to cancel his contract and let West Ham make up any loss he might perceive tbh.

Unread 06-01-2022, 03:49 PM
Buck

Really made no sense both from our point of view as a club and his as a player for him to stay in the summer. Could have got a good fee based on the interest in him after his West Ham loan and invested that back into a midfielder. Or an exchange with Rice if West Ham really wanted him that much.

From his point of view he went from doing nothing for six months to becoming one of the best performers in the league for six months and now back to doing nothing. What was the point?

Unread 06-01-2022, 04:05 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Really made no sense both from our point of view as a club and his as a player for him to stay in the summer. Could have got a good fee based on the interest in him after his West Ham loan and invested that back into a midfielder. Or an exchange with Rice if West Ham really wanted him that much.

From his point of view he went from doing nothing for six months to becoming one of the best performers in the league for six months and now back to doing nothing. What was the point?
This is the jaw-dropping incompetence of the £#%&!s who claim to be good on the money/business front. wood£#%&! and his mate, who has now got his job, want shooting for that kind of dereliction

Unread 06-01-2022, 04:38 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
May as well just mutually agree to cancel his contract and let West Ham make up any loss he might perceive tbh.
already creamed millions off for being a beyond average footballer with a troubling mental age of a 5 year old, however I wouldn't put it past him thinking he was the victim

get him binned