United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 19-04-2024, 02:07 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
We should be careful what we wish for. The next bloke may have us out of Europe by Christmas, 23 points behind the league leaders and flirting with mid-table irrelevance, outplayed every week by relegation fodder and horribly coached.

If we're not careful that is.
As long as we don’t concede many shots I don’t see what the problem is.

Unread 19-04-2024, 02:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
As long as we don’t concede many shots I don’t see what the problem is.
You and Bunks on the shots hill, like it means nothing

Shame on both of you.

Unread 19-04-2024, 02:50 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
So this season has been a disaster because shaws been injured for some of it? Laughable.

BTW, we’ve had Dalot, Reguillon, Lindelof as well as AWB in there. 2 of which are regular internationals. If he can’t get a tune out of 5 different lbs maybe he’s not doing a great job?
you’d think we has had average league 1 players to manage.
most if not all our players start for their respective countries and the teams we are playing and being out played by have next to no full internationals.

no shaw or Martinez isn’t the reason Bournemouth and Brentford have recently outplayed us all over the park.

Some on here have got a weird obsession with ETH that they are now painting him as some sort of victim.
We are shit and he has not managed to get a single inprovement out of us since the beginning of the season.

We have gotten worse and worse with literally no real highlights.
A few weeks ago for 3 games in a row we were winning games on 88 minutes and ended up losing or drawing ffs
It’s not even like we are showing god signs as the season draws to a close, if anything we are getting worse.

A Manchester United team has a negative goal different after 30+ games played

Quote:
We should be careful what we wish for. The next bloke may have us out of Europe by Christmas, 23 points behind the league leaders and flirting with mid-table irrelevance, outplayed every week by relegation fodder and horribly coached.

but apart from failing at everything he deserves another season!

but with football structure so he can’t chose what players to buy as he has bought every badly!

He can then stick to coaching something he has proven to be good at as we look well coached

Unread 19-04-2024, 03:17 PM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
It's funny how shots conceded means nothing yet the 4 teams in the league who have conceded the fewest are the the 4 at the top of the league - in exactly that order too.

What are the odds of that?

Unread 19-04-2024, 04:32 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
It's funny how shots conceded means nothing yet the 4 teams in the league who have conceded the fewest are the the 4 at the top of the league - in exactly that order too.

What are the odds of that?
Huge.

I can't make sense of it. It's almost as if
.... if you have a decent structure, tactical nouse and you dominate games.....you genuinely profit from it.

Nah, it can't be that. I'll take a team peppering our goal every 5 seconds and some chaos ball please

Unread 19-04-2024, 09:36 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

Think that’s on Potters CV

Unread 19-04-2024, 11:06 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post

Shame on both of you.

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:31 PM
believe

40 years and about 15 I’ve been happy aboit. He’s so shit it’s untrue

Unread 27-04-2024, 04:26 PM
believe

I can’t see us winning any of the next five with him in charge. Just let him go tonight ffs and give us some hope.

Unread 27-04-2024, 04:54 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
I can’t see us winning any of the next five with him in charge. Just let him go tonight ffs and give us some hope.
desperate for immediate satisfaction, even in exchange for (more) long term pain
please replace the manager TONIGHT so we can win the next 4 meaningless league games
10h and the players are fully focussed on the cup final nqat

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:09 PM
suedeshoes

He's done

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:28 PM
Chris Quayd

The biggest indictment of him, exluding results/performances/style of play/tactics is just how passive he is. Doesn't impose himself in any way and is reactive if he's active at all. Doesn't have the personality to manage the club

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:34 PM
Lok

We had a half decent result in the week and EtH was giving it in the press conferences. You'd have thought today was an ideal match to build up a head of steam in the run up to the cup final. Instead it was yet another awful performance and result. Littered with individual errors and no real control of the ball. Anything is possible when we take to the pitch. It's utter chaos.

2 years in and he has no control whatsoever of a match. I've never seen a team with such a poor ability to hold on to a lead.

Why was Erikksen left on? Why did Mainoo (again) get taken off? Why is he still bothering with Amrabat? He'll be gone in a month and is £#%&!ing awful.

EtH seems to deliberately make it hard for himself. There are lots of injuries which makes things tougher but his decision making is baffling.

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:46 PM
tatty

I wish Big Jim would get on with it and sack him.

I want to start the new manager sacked tonight thread.

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:50 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
I wish Big Jim would get on with it and sack him.

I want to start the new manager sacked tonight thread.
yes
TONIGHT

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:50 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
yes
TONIGHT
Evil dies tonight

Unread 27-04-2024, 05:51 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Evil dies tonight

Unread 27-04-2024, 06:04 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
We had a half decent result in the week and EtH was giving it in the press conferences. You'd have thought today was an ideal match to build up a head of steam in the run up to the cup final. Instead it was yet another awful performance and result. Littered with individual errors and no real control of the ball. Anything is possible when we take to the pitch. It's utter chaos.

2 years in and he has no control whatsoever of a match. I've never seen a team with such a poor ability to hold on to a lead.

Why was Erikksen left on? Why did Mainoo (again) get taken off? Why is he still bothering with Amrabat? He'll be gone in a month and is £#%&!ing awful.

EtH seems to deliberately make it hard for himself. There are lots of injuries which makes things tougher but his decision making is baffling.
Taking our only centre forward off with half an hour left when we needed goals

Unread 27-04-2024, 07:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
He's done
Even if he wins the cup final.

But he isn't getting sacked before that, so wishing otherwise is pointless.

Unread 27-04-2024, 07:14 PM
Parlabane

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Taking our only centre forward off with half an hour left when we needed goals
I like Hojlund but he was shit today and can’t. O plain he was taken off - he looked miles off it