United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-12-2018, 01:13 PM
TheFatGoth

I just don't get it. I don't get why he's popular or stuff like that is funny.

Am I being whooshed?

Unread 24-12-2018, 01:15 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Agreed.

And what about Goldbridge?

Unread 24-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Am I being whooshed?
Car crash entertainment.

Unread 24-12-2018, 02:43 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Agreed.

Back to Goldbridge, he has bought the majority of his 'subscribers'.

Unread 24-12-2018, 03:09 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Am I being whooshed?
There’s people making thousands a month from other people paying them to watch tv on YouTube. The internet allows people to take advantage of all sorts of idiots.

Unread 24-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Agreed.

Unread 24-12-2018, 04:19 PM
utd99

I'm surprised they let him have that fire going at OT. Health and safety are normally all over that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
There’s people making thousands a month from other people paying them to watch tv on YouTube. The internet allows people to take advantage of all sorts of idiots.
Scar's on the Goldy payroll; mos def.

Unread 24-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Buck

Quite obvious why he is successful.

Soccer Saturday started the revolution of watching other people watch a game of football. But their format is dated.

There was clearly a gap in the market for a guy in his bedroom computerised into a spaceship coming up with fickle judgements, rubbish jokes, analogies all over the place and doing it for 90 minutes. Imagine Paul Merson attempting to read live comments just as Phil Jones dribbled the ball out for a corner. Sky missed the trick and Mark punished them.

Unread 24-12-2018, 06:01 PM
ScarFace

Guys don't forget to like/retweet his video and buy new merch coming soon 2019

payroll in vcash

Unread 24-12-2018, 06:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Agreed.

A goal so open even (very) Big Rom couldn't miss tbf

Unread 24-12-2018, 08:15 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Guys don't forget to like/retweet his video and buy new merch coming soon 2019

payroll in vcash

Unread 24-12-2018, 09:05 PM
ScarFace

Arsenal fan TV v's Goldbridge.

Kicks off at 17min 20...DT almost sent off after reacting to a mark foul...game later called off i think for "fighting"....

Sorry for double posting but i feel i need to get Marks side out there, as this video was edited to make him look not world class.

Mark responds, calling DT a racist 22min 30 sec. Also complains somebody kicked his daughter's ball into the woods & lost it....im not joking.

Unread 24-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Arsenal fan TV v's Goldbridge.

Kicks off at 17min 20...DT almost sent off after reacting to a mark foul...game later called off i think for "fighting"....

https://youtu.be/hEwixHZR29o

Sorry for double posting but i feel i need to get Marks side out there, as this video was edited to make him look not world class.

Mark responds, calling DT a racist 22min 30 sec. Also complains somebody kicked his daughter's ball into the woods & lost it....im not joking.

https://youtu.be/2Sgxg8rDU2s
DT is an absolute plank isn't he. Classic big time charlie from the home counties shouting the odds, embarrassing himself.

Unread 24-12-2018, 10:39 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
DT is an absolute plank isn't he. Classic big time charlie from the home counties shouting the odds, embarrassing himself.
He's the reason the grumpy old one from ArsenalTV quit for months isnt he?
You'd think that somebody with such a serious recent medical condition, he'd be a calmer level-headed guy.

Unread 24-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
He's the reason the grumpy old one from ArsenalTV quit for months isnt he?
You'd think that somebody with such a serious recent medical condition, he'd be a calmer level-headed guy.
He's got the same condition as me mate, doesn't stop him being a massive shit head though.

They're all like that though - these £#%&!ing wannabe 'street' #@&%!s from St Albans and Luton. £#%&!ing stupid Ali-G #@&%!s from Hertfordshire. Arsenal are notorious for attracting these types.

Unread 24-12-2018, 11:10 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
He's got the same condition as me mate, doesn't stop him being a massive shit head though.

They're all like that though - these £#%&!ing wannabe 'street' #@&%!s from St Albans and Luton. £#%&!ing stupid Ali-G #@&%!s from Hertfordshire. Arsenal are notorious for attracting these types.
Yeah i knew he had something similar and i know it was only months ago he had the surgery. You'd just think somebody going through that, would take a different look at life from now on.

He's a massive @#%&!.

I remember how #@&%!y he was that Sanchez wouldn't sign for united. Sadly i wish he'd be correct ( hopefully not under ole dohhhh )

Unread 24-12-2018, 11:48 PM
sa7

Quote:
He’s a fat embarrassment, love to see him get put on his arse. Goldy totally took him for a ride.

Even more cringeworthy that his own son was playing in the game and saw his father behaving like Augustus Gloop.

Unread 25-12-2018, 06:38 PM
ScarFace

Hi guys, really funny Christmas skit at the start of todays video you'll all like.

Unread 25-12-2018, 06:39 PM
waynes ear's

what the £#%&!

Unread 25-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Neo

Quote:
Hi guys, really funny Christmas skit at the start of todays video you'll all like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AshemLNI-HM
12:30 - 13:05 is absolute Partridge/Brent gold.
Closed Thread