United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Just to revisit this one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
guardiola's nandrolone affair at brescia (at the same time stam was caught for the same thing) was dead dodgy - two positive samples and a ban... then overturned as they suddenly accepted his argument that it was accidental, in a diet supplement etc. very dubious as nandrolone use was rife in italian football at the time.

interestingly enough, the team doctor at the time at brescia - ricard pruna - has been head of medical matters at barcelona for several years now. just coincidence, naturally.

Unread 07-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Justice for Germany, Holland and United.

Unread 07-06-2011, 08:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Justice for Germany, Holland and United.
and something else beginning with H

Unread 07-06-2011, 08:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
guardiola's nandrolone affair at brescia (at the same time stam was caught for the same thing) was dead dodgy - two positive samples and a ban... then overturned as they suddenly accepted his argument that it was accidental, in a diet supplement etc. very dubious as nandrolone use was rife in italian football at the time.

interestingly enough, the team doctor at the time at brescia - ricard pruna - has been head of medical matters at barcelona for several years now. just coincidence, naturally.
wow
just
wow

let's get those two finals replayed asap

Unread 07-06-2011, 10:18 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

Wasn't there a spate of sudden death syndrome in Italian football that all got swept under the proverbial - or did I dream it?

Unread 08-06-2011, 12:44 AM
n48

The games afoot. Funny how 'Pep' seems to want out of Barca. Says he won't stick around for too long. Scoundrel fleeing the scene of his latest rouse morelike.

Unread 08-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
The games afoot. Funny how 'Pep' seems to want out of Barca. Says he won't stick around for too long. Scoundrel fleeing the scene of his latest rouse morelike.

'Arrive. Win numerous titles with someone elses drug induced squad. Flee.'

In that order

Unread 08-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Crumps

Quote:

Looks guilty to me.

Unread 08-06-2011, 10:02 AM
The Watcher

I’ve always assumed that most of the top clubs here and in Europe were at it tbh. The drugs business in Italy, which Juventus (it’s always them ffs) and a few other were caught up in was just the tip of the iceberg imo.

Too much money in Club football for it ever to be properly exposed. You’ll get the occasional careless #@&%! get caught out, but that’s it.

Unread 08-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Stickman

A dumbass asks, what exactly is the point in performance enhancing drugs in football.

Increased stamina and power I assume? There surely cases where it could be detrimental, if you gave them to languid type players for instance.

Unread 21-11-2011, 01:26 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Surprised you weren't the doctor that administered the drugs tbh.

Bore off pub clapper.
You're a @#%&! you

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
wow
just
wow

let's get those two finals replayed asap
No.Lets just strip the titles from Barca and give them to us.Why go through the hassle of playing again ffs? With Anderson?

Unread 21-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Dueling Banjos

Could you imagine it?

19+5.

Unread 21-11-2011, 02:17 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Could you imagine it?

19+5.

19+5

It's happening.

Booked my tattoo appointment.

Unread 21-11-2011, 02:26 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
Or did they?.....

good news this
gonna get some shirts printed up
19-5 hahahaha £#%&! off rafa

Unread 22-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Tino

Interesting comments from Noah. He's talking out of his arse re. legalising doping but there are several high profiile Spanish sportsmen who I'd bet my life are juicing. There is some very interesting circumstantial evidence against one in particular.

Unread 22-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Zorg

[rawk] If it ever came out that's what Barca have been doing, it wouldn't remotely surprise me. I've never seen football of the kind they played at Wembley, they have limitless energy levels. [/rawk]

And the BBC need a new french translator :hustle:

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Ethers

Joakim Noah's dad lecturing people about drugs ffs

Heard it all now. Bitter frog @#%&!.

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:37 AM
borsuk

i thought his son was done for recreational drugs, not performance-enhancing stuff.
Closed Thread