Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Spiffy

Default Re: Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa

Nazi Sympathizer
Yes very good. I always thought Nazi's were @#%&!s but if they are similar to the tories then they must have got a very bad press. Maybe we should reassess just what the Nazi's were all about and possibly what they could teach us. I think we should start by gassing £#%&!ers who need to snipe for absolutely no reason except to demonstrate their @#%&!ishness.

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Yes very good. I always thought Nazi's were @#%&!s but if they are similar to the tories then they must have got a very bad press. Maybe we should reassess just what the Nazi's were all about and possibly what they could teach us. I think we should start by gassing £#%&!ers who need to snipe for absolutely no reason except to demonstrate their @#%&!ishness.

Nazi Unsympathizer

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Drop the 'mate', I think you're a #@&%!. My words not yours eh? Shall we go through the rigmaroll of me asking for a link and you not getting one or do you want to admit now you're a lying #@&%!?

I can't wait until May 6th, not only will we be shut of Gordon Brown but @#%&!s like you will be devastated at the size of the tory victory.
you really are a hate filled tosser aren't you.

you will be dead by 45 imo

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
you really are a hate filled tosser aren't you.

you will be dead by 45 imo
Let's hope so. I'd like to see you and your family die first though tbh. I hate £#%&!ers like you but I'm not hate filled. On the day we win a trophy on a thread about the manager you derail it to talk about politics, something we do on a daily basis. Why? Because you're a #@&%! who thinks he's doing something right if he's pissing people off.

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Baron

I love him

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
I love him
I appreciate your support but let's stick to Fergie eh?

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Sparky***

Well done lads.

No seriously, Bravo.

I despair at some people can't just for once miss any opportunity for pathetic "point scoring" against each other.

Do any of you actually enjoy football? If not, just £#%&! off and find something else to be miserable about all the time.

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Sullingtons

Well sad Sparks.

Ya @#%&!.

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Words cannot accurately describe how much we owe this man.
I think words can describe it much better than say miming it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
its all i have ever known. going to be weird
It's not all I've ever known which makes it more frightening.

Quote:
I can't wait until May 6th, not only will we be shut of Gordon Brown but @#%&!s like you will be devastated at the size of the tory victory.
Not according to my big grown up paper today - is that what the News of the World reckons?

Quote:
Let's hope so. I'd like to see you and your family die first though tbh. I hate £#%&!ers like you but I'm not hate filled. On the day we win a trophy on a thread about the manager you derail it to talk about politics, something we do on a daily basis. Why? Because you're a #@&%! who thinks he's doing something right if he's pissing people off.
Are you mad?

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge

?
a valid point tbh.

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Harri Jaffa

Tony Benn Out

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Spiffy

Quote:

It's not all I've ever known which makes it more frightening.

Not according to my big grown up paper today - is that what the News of the World reckons?

Are you mad?
Here we go again. Before anyone says I'm responding, if someone brings it up I have a duty to protect my reputation (admittedly not a great one). I've not derailed anything, it's all these muppets who think it's fair game when losing an argument to drag arguments in from other topics just to mask the fact they are wrong. This forum is shit at times, you come on for a chat about how we've played and all you get is petty bickering because they disagree with you on something totally unrelated.

I don't read the NOTW and your grown up paper will be a left leaning paper like The Guardian so no surprise they are bigging up labour. The Guardian who admit they think Brown is a shit PM and a liability.

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Here we go again. Before anyone says I'm responding, if someone brings it up I have a duty to protect my reputation (admittedly not a great one). I've not derailed anything, it's all these muppets who think it's fair game when losing an argument to drag arguments in from other topics just to mask the fact they are wrong. This forum is shit at times, you come on for a chat about how we've played and all you get is petty bickering because they disagree with you on something totally unrelated.

I don't read the NOTW and your grown up paper will be a left leaning paper like The Guardian so no surprise they are bigging up labour. The Guardian who admit they think Brown is a shit PM and a liability.
Actually, I'm responding to your comments, so technically, as far as I'm concerned, you started it.

It was the Sunday Times actually - proprietor is one Rupert Murdoch who I believe is supporting "Call me Dave" and his gang.

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Actually, I'm responding to your comments, so technically, as far as I'm concerned, you started it.

It was the Sunday Times actually - proprietor is one Rupert Murdoch who I believe is supporting "Call me Dave" and his gang.
Well you'd be wrong. I have started £#%&! all, go and read the thread again if you don't believe me.

Good for reading The Times. Next time there's a politics thread remind me of this and I'll debate it with you but it's 11PM on a Sunday night and you might not have noticed but we've just won City's trophy so if it's all the same I'd rather talk about that. Any questions you may have on my stance regarding politics are easily found by using the search facility. Just don't do more than 1 search every 30 seconds or the world ends. It's a bit like the bunker in Lost.

HTH.

Unread 01-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Well you'd be wrong. I have started £#%&! all, go and read the thread again if you don't believe me.

Good for reading The Times. Next time there's a politics thread remind me of this and I'll debate it with you but it's 11PM on a Sunday night and you might not have noticed but we've just won City's trophy so if it's all the same I'd rather talk about that. Any questions you may have on my stance regarding politics are easily found by using the search facility. Just don't do more than 1 search every 30 seconds or the world ends. It's a bit like the bunker in Lost.

HTH.
I don't believe you - I responded to comments you made about Cameron winning the next election and the fact you wished death on another poster's family.

I can celebrate a United victory and talk about other things all on the same evening. It's not that tricky.

Unread 01-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
I don't believe you - I responded to comments you made about Cameron winning the next election and the fact you wished death on another poster's family.

I can celebrate a United victory and talk about other things all on the same evening. It's not that tricky.
Wow, you're so cool. As I said, come back to me when I'm next discussing politics.

Unread 01-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Wow, you're so cool. As I said, come back to me when I'm next discussing politics.
I thought that's what I did.

And you ducked it. Again.

Wow, you're so mardy.

Night, you £#%&!ing Tory tit x

Unread 01-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Part 36 Offer

charlers has destroyed dave here tbh.

Unread 01-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Argentina

I was saying this to my dad today. It's a testament to Ferguson that we have so many average players yet we manage to play such good football (at times), be so competitive and win trophies.
He doesn't take the best player in each position in the world, or that is available. He takes what he needs to make the whole greater than the sum of its parts.

Unread 01-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
charlers has destroyed dave here tbh.
I'm surprised to see you backing the guy who is arguing with me. Charles is just showing he can be a £#%&!er just like you when he wants to be.
Closed Thread