United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
100% to the mou thing you could see the disappointment throughout the squad in that first season. I just think scholes in particular has got a different agenda.

I think we'd prefer a season under me rather than another year with this gormless #@&%!,
That would be £#%&!ing ace to be honest. The bellers team talk " right lads we are doing brunch Friday before the game" with your best dad in the world mug in hand

Unread 11-03-2016, 02:40 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
That would be £#%&!ing ace to be honest. The bellers team talk " right lads we are doing brunch Friday before the game" with your best dad in the world mug in hand
I'm up for it tbh.

Unread 11-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'm up for it tbh.
couldn't be any worse that the current shite they are serving up

Unread 11-03-2016, 03:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

I think it's a good thing that Scholesy and Rio have finally started talking about the players out on the pitch too. They've aliviated them of responsibility all season. Maybe if they'd put a bit more focus on them months ago it may have helped.

Can't argue with much they say now. Hopefully it stirs a reaction.

Unread 11-03-2016, 04:47 PM
ashtonred

Don't need Scholes or Rio to spew out the current problems at United. In fact, don't tell me that they don't tune into Fred and social media sites to gauge the reaction and views of United followers. What either of these pundits fail to do is give a view or express an opinion on how to fix the problem.
Money for old rope.
I'm Ashton by the way - giveusawave Scholesy.

Unread 11-03-2016, 08:15 PM
red in cumbria

Scholes was IMO acting questionably when he tore into United before Christmas (when we were still winning games regularly, remember)

Totally justified in everything he said last night, though.

Still a legend

Unread 11-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Ethers

Strange that he still doesn't have the %@#$&!s to come out and say he should be sacked.

Unread 11-03-2016, 08:20 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Strange that he still doesn't have the %@#$&!s to come out and say he should be sacked.
Not sure many pundits say that though do they?

Unread 11-03-2016, 08:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Not sure many managers say that though do they? sorry

Unread 11-03-2016, 08:25 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
My point exactly.

Unread 11-03-2016, 08:27 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Not sure many pundits say that though do they?
No, but when you're criticising someone to the degree Scholes was, I find it a bit of a cop out that he won't take the final step of saying he shouldn't be in the job.

Maybe he's not allowed, but the presenter seemed to be pressing for him to come out with it last night and Scholes avoided the issue

Unread 11-03-2016, 08:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
No, but when you're criticising someone to the degree Scholes was, I find it a bit of a cop out that he won't take the final step of saying he shouldn't be in the job.

Maybe he's not allowed, but the presenter seemed to be pressing for him to come out with it last night and Scholes avoided the issue
He said something like 'I don't like seeing anybody lose their job, but...' And that was as close as he got.

Unread 11-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Wonder if he was just picturing the 'Scholes: SACK Van Gaal NOW' headlines.

Unread 11-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Wonder if he was just picturing the 'Scholes: SACK Van Gaal NOW' headlines.
Or reading on here;

'Only doing it to get his mate the job'

Unread 11-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I think it's a good thing that Scholesy and Rio have finally started talking about the players out on the pitch too. They've aliviated them of responsibility all season. Maybe if they'd put a bit more focus on them months ago it may have helped.

Can't argue with much they say now. Hopefully it stirs a reaction.

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:01 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:04 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

Gotta love Siders and his absolute insistence of the huge effect Scholes comments have on the team's performances on the pitch

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Gotta love Siders and his absolute insistence of the huge effect Scholes comments have on the team's performances on the pitch
never known anybody defend his man like Siders does with Van Gaal.
Sensational loyalty.

it hurts me that I disagree with him tbh

Unread 11-03-2016, 09:36 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Scholes was IMO acting questionably when he tore into United before Christmas (when we were still winning games regularly, remember)

Totally justified in everything he said last night, though.

Still a legend
Like what he had to say last night had never occured to you?
ffs.

Unread 12-03-2016, 12:00 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
never known anybody defend his man like Siders does with Van Gaal.
Sensational loyalty.
funniest post of the day

Quote:

he didn't really avoid it, he said he wants him to get it right. dunno if he meant lvg or just whoever is manager, but that's what he said.
Closed Thread