United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Scholesy was absolutely bang on last night tbf. As was Rio.

United need a major change urgently. The passion has completely disappeared from the first team. It was reawakened temporarily with the introduction of top rashers and vareloh but Christ last night was £#%&!ing desperate.

Unread 11-03-2016, 12:36 PM
believe

Does anyone really know the story about that week when LVG looked like he was on his way out and Scholes was arselicking him?

Unread 11-03-2016, 12:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Does anyone really know the story about that week when LVG looked like he was on his way out and Scholes was arselicking him?
Was a strange one that wasn't it

Unread 11-03-2016, 12:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Scholesy was absolutely bang on last night tbf. As was Rio.

United need a major change urgently. The passion has completely disappeared from the first team. It was reawakened temporarily with the introduction of top rashers and vareloh but Christ last night was £#%&!ing desperate.
Rashers and Vareloh played. Though in roles that totally wasted them and ruined their buzz, while the same old £#%&!wits who usually let us down continued on their merry way.

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:01 PM
MJ Ramone

Scholesy can say what the £#%&!ing hell he wants. hth
He isn't "part of the media" ffs

his face was a picture when the presenter was talking up Uniteds chances of still "finishing 4th" as if it should be considered an achievement.

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Rashers and Vareloh played. Though in roles that totally wasted them and ruined their buzz, while the same old £#%&!wits who usually let us down continued on their merry way.
I know they played ffs

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Tumescent Throb

the only bit i'd question was him saying united could easily win the second leg 3-0...

but even that bit was fair enough - 3-1 last time, 3-0 the time before...

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the only bit i'd question was him saying united could easily win the second leg 3-0...

but even that bit was fair enough - 3-1 last time, 3-0 the time before...
So you question it but agree with him that it's possible? Sounds about right.

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Scholesy can say what the £#%&!ing hell he wants. hth
He isn't "part of the media" ffs

his face was a picture when the presenter was talking up Uniteds chances of still "finishing 4th" as if it should be considered an achievement.
He literally is part of the media.

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:21 PM
andyroo

I'd rather he was critical when we deserve it, it's better than the simpering ex-vermin @#%&!s wittering on about how unfair it all is as usual.

And we do deserve it. Richly.

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:21 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He literally is part of the media.
He certainly is, he thinks football was invented in the 90's like all the other media £#%&!wits. Saying we've had an "identeteh" for twenty years was a cringe thing to say. Can't fault his passion but it all seems geared towards his support of Giggs getting the job which will be the worst thing to ever happen to this club.

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
He certainly is, he thinks football was invented in the 90's like all the other media £#%&!wits. Saying we've had an "identeteh" for twenty years was a cringe thing to say. Can't fault his passion but it all seems geared towards his support of Giggs getting the job which will be the worst thing to ever happen to this club.

Philosopheh

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:29 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I honestly don't think it is mate.
I think all those lads (Rio, Giggsy, Scholes, Carrick..even Pat, Vida etc..) wanted Mourinho when Fergie called it a day.
They probably still all want Mourinho now.

Even so, I'd rather a season of Giggsy in charge than another year of Van Gaal.

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:31 PM
puressence

You can pm me your apologies I'll forward them off 👍👍👍👍

Unread 11-03-2016, 01:32 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I honestly don't think it is mate.
I think all those lads (Rio, Giggsy, Scholes, Carrick..even Pat, Vida etc..) wanted Mourinho when Fergie called it a day.
They probably still all want Mourinho now.

Even so, I'd rather a season of Giggsy in charge than another year of Van Gaal.
100% to the mou thing you could see the disappointment throughout the squad in that first season. I just think scholes in particular has got a different agenda.

I think we'd prefer a season under me rather than another year with this gormless #@&%!,

Unread 11-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Silkyray

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It had it's moments. He's talking like every United side he played in had the attacking intent of Barcelona ffs. As I said, he was present when the rot set in.
The rot has supposedly been cut out. This manager isn't brand new to United. When we stated to slide under fervid we slid from the top. This now is all van gaal has given to the club. Scholes had a pretty good go at being one of the greatest talents of his generation which he developed through this club. 20 years. A season in 2008 negates his opinion?

Seriously?

Unread 11-03-2016, 02:21 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Does he need a corsa for the weekend?

Unread 11-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
it's forward them ON. You are literally illiterate.

Unread 11-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
So you question it but agree with him that it's possible? Sounds about right.
sorry was that simple concept too much for you?

his comment sounded ludicrous after what had just happened but actually it's fair enough based on how erratic both sides are, and on the last 2 games against them at OT...

Quote:
dick

Unread 11-03-2016, 02:37 PM
utd99

We spend more time debating the messenger than the message. Anyone could be saying exactly what Scholes and Ferdinand are saying and they also would be completely correct. We are a £#%&!ing mess.
Closed Thread