United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Smurf

Thought G. Nev was very lax all day, no surprise he let Van Persie in at the back post. And he's the £#%&!ing captain.

Liked Fergies interview. I'm sure he won't let them lose their heads again.

Unread 21-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
Our defenders are staring to show worrying lapses in concentration - we are starting to let more and more stupid goals away from home.

I'll tell you somemat for nowt: if we'd had Roy in his pomp organising the defence we wouldn't have lost and would probably have won.
I think the defence has looked shaky since Fergie gave some of them a rest a month or so ago. We looked solid as a rock up until then, but can be difficult to get that kind of understanding back.

Unread 21-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
Thought G. Nev was very lax all day, no surprise he let Van Persie in at the back post. And he's the £#%&!ing captain.

Much as I love Gary,he always seems to have a prob against the big teams,its because he's so passionate and wants to give all against our main opponents,and has suffered lacks of concentration at times

still no where near in the league of tweets tho

lets get over this,we can take defeat ffs

if you can't then you can't call yourself a supporter

Unread 21-01-2007, 07:07 PM
magic_cantona

Feel £#%&!ing sick.But, in all honesty, I just knew we wouldn't win today.

Didn't play badly, not going to overreact but this is why I keep saying that I can't see us winning the league.We just can't pull away.

We were unlucky today.Chelsea have massive slices of luck on a regular basis, we don't.

Unread 21-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Feel £#%&!ing sick.But, in all honesty, I just knew we wouldn't win today.

Didn't play badly, not going to overreact but this is why I keep saying that I can't see us winning the league.We just can't pull away.

We were unlucky today.Chelsea have massive slices of luck on a regular basis, we don't.
feel your pain MC,

don't give up the fight though..

Unread 21-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Lazarus

I'm waiting to feel better. Usually it's starting to get a little less gloomy by now,this time,I'm getting worse.

Unread 21-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
I'm waiting to feel better. Usually it's starting to get a little less gloomy by now,this time,I'm getting worse.
Wish there was a game in midweek

Unread 21-01-2007, 07:19 PM
magic_cantona

I haven't felt this bad about a result in ages.

I feel dreadful.

And the missus now thinks there's 'something else' on my mind

Unread 21-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I think the defence has looked shaky since Fergie gave some of them a rest a month or so ago. We looked solid as a rock up until then, but can be difficult to get that kind of understanding back.
Good point. Thought everything looked good today - despite the free header to 'enry i the first half - until that sequence when VDS got hurt, which was a result of a bit of panic from both Rio and Vidic.

You know, just like at Old Trafford, £#%&!ing Lehmann pretty much won them that match. It could and perhaps should have been 2-0 and all but over at halftime.

Unread 22-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf

I'll tell you what is doing my head in with Neville, backing off constantly, letting right footed players cut inside and go for goal.

It needs £#%&!ing stamping out.

Unread 22-01-2007, 08:59 AM
The Watcher

Still feel sick

Thank £#%&! the scousers beat the rentboys!

Unread 22-01-2007, 12:39 PM
red @rmy

What was up with Ole and Park yesterday? did they travel down?
Closed Thread