United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:40 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Give it a rest saffers ffs

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:41 PM
Pop

Listening to Salah on Sky. Fair play for not rubbing it in. I wish I could hate him like I did Fowler, Torres and Suarez.

Scouse bastards.

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
This.

Club has painted itself into a corner. They’re stuck to some silly notion that we’re doing things differently now and that ex player that ‘gets us’ is the way forward. We’ve tried the other ways, so this way must be right!

Add to the fact that they have no real ambition anymore and they’ll have to release funds for a new manager.

The last thing they’ll want to do is sack him.

It’ll take a few more losses and the players turning to force their hand, meanwhile we’ll have the odd false Dawn to keep us ticking over.
And if (as entirely possible) city put as many past us next week?

Plus, its clear most of the team are effectively playing to get him sacked now - no reason to believe that won't continue.

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Listening to Salah on Sky. Fair play for not rubbing it in. I wish I could hate him like I did Fowler, Torres and Suarez.

Scouse bastards.
Hard to dislike the lad.

Especially knowing he will likely £#%&! off from them in the next few months.

Price of the brick is properly going up. Their team is getting weaker, yea i know they just @#%&!ted us but we're shit. City and Chelsea both should have beaten them at Anfield. He will be gladly leaving for a PSG, Madrid or Bayern next summer with only 12 months left on his deal imo.

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:44 PM
puressence

Is saffers Norwegian ffs.

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:44 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

Plus, its clear most of the team are effectively playing to get him sacked now - no reason to believe that won't continue.
we've got spurs next week

and the players aren't playing to get him sacked.... as seen aganist Atalanta

other than that, you're spot on

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Patty_b

Goodbye Ole, sorry it didn't work out.

Can't see how he can come back from that, horrific. Unbelievable how we've gone from one of the best defenses in Europe under him, to that shower of absolute shite tonight. Defence has been the biggest issue all season, but today was on another level. Shockingly bad.

I really don't think Conte is the answer. Absolute tornado of a manager. Could do with someone who just going to try and make us hard to beat and stop us conceding goals, and rely on the ability of our front line to win us games. It won't be coming from any strings being pulled in midfield that's for sure.

And once again, £#%&! Pogba. Joke of a player.

Saffers, the reason why you get shit all the time win or lose, is because when we win you either hide away like a coward, or post absolute seethe. And when we lose you turbo post like a giddy mentally ill child on Christmas morning. You're a £#%&!ing ghoul of the worst kind, and an absolute joke of a Man United fan. The only good thing that can come of today is you finally logging out you utter @#%&!.

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

No they aren't, this has been MONTHS in the making....

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

They want to have CL football under the new manager?

We aren't winning another league game until he goes, you can quote me on that if you like.

Jethro

Finding it difficult to not start windmilling. Good evening chaps.

Sparky***

I suppose it's kind of crass to focus on individuals when as a team we are so utterly dysfunctional. The spaces, the complete lack of team shape, the lack of any kind of attempts to get near the opposition when they have the ball, players switching off and getting constantly caught out of position.

It's utter rank bad coaching.

Our best attempt at getting back into the game was to just lunge into clumsy, desperate fouls. That's all we had. The manager and his backroom team sat there dumbstruck by a catastrophe of a result that's been about 2 months in the making for anyone that's been paying attention.

You're 2-0, 3-0 down after half an hour. DO SOMETHING. Change it. What the £#%&! are you all being paid for?!! Get bodies in the midfield, get players in front of the defence, be compact for £#%&!'s sake. HAVE SOME £#%&!ING PROFESSIONAL PRIDE. This isn't roy of the £#%&!ing rovers, you can't send teams out with cliche's and wistful tales of yesteryear in their ears and expect results to just £#%&!ing happen.

This current regime, this ownership, have overseen some of the most calamitous and embarrassing results in this club's entire history and it's all borne out of them being utterly inept. I'm sick to death of it. I'm sick of us handing out contracts for players and coaches who aren't £#%&!ing good enough, i'm sick of the weedling apologies on social media, i'm sick of the £#%&!ing circus.

I'm off to think about something else now.

NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

Can't see how he can come back from that, horrific. Unbelievable how we've gone from one of the best defenses in Europe under him, to that shower of absolute shite tonight. Defence has been the biggest issue all season, but today was on another level. Shockingly bad.

I really don't think Conte is the answer. Absolute tornado of a manager. Could do with someone who just going to try and make us hard to beat and stop us conceding goals, and rely on the ability of our front line to win us games. It won't be coming from any strings being pulled in midfield that's for sure.

Saffers, the reason why you get shit all the time win or lose, is because when we win you either hide away like a coward, or post absolute seethe. And when we lose you turbo post like a giddy mentally ill child on Christmas morning. You're a £#%&!ing ghoul of the worst kind, and an absolute joke of a Man United fan. The only good thing that can come of today is you finally logging out you utter @#%&!.
You mean someone like Conte then?

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:48 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Form has been absolutely dreadful since April (maybe a bit before?)

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

You saying Ole out?

elhombre

Quote:
They want to have CL football under the new manager?

We aren't winning another league game until he goes, you can quote me on that if you like.
i genuinely don't have a clue what you're on about.

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That is not contradictory with the above, unhappiness has been building amongst the players too.

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:49 PM
AK14

Quote:

That’s when they’ll sack him

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
i genuinely don't have a clue what you're on about.
They tried against Atalanta because they still want CL football, even if not under Ole. Its really not that hard to understand.

Today, they effectively downed tools after 10 minutes at most.

Pogba

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:54 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
They tried against Atalanta because they still want CL football, even if not under Ole. Its really not that hard to understand.

Today, they effectively downed tools after 10 minutes at most.

Pogba
It's not a conspiracy between the players. They've just got a bad manager and bad coaches.

Unread 24-10-2021, 06:56 PM
elhombre

Maguire looks in bits

If Ole isn't in the same frame of mind, i'll be fuming

Utter disgrace