United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 26-05-2023, 04:18 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock View Post
Tbh I think we'll do better without Anthony. Can play Bruno on the right and bring in an extra midfielder.
Love Anthony but this is correct. For ONCE please play one of McFred with Cass and Eriksen in midfield against City...

Unread 26-05-2023, 05:56 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Tbh I think we'll do better without Anthony. Can play Bruno on the right and bring in an extra midfielder.
Tolerate Antony but this is correct.

Unread 26-05-2023, 06:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Packing the midfield going for the longest 0-0 on record.....

Brilliant....

Antony's my favourite player, don't agree at all, dreading it.

Unread 30-05-2023, 03:59 PM
windy waffles

Strange how all of the pundits are wrong about Antony but a few top reds on here think the sun shines out of his arse...

Unread 30-05-2023, 04:06 PM
dunk

The pundits strive for the controversial view point so halfwits tune in, watch their videos etc.

Unread 30-05-2023, 04:07 PM
NedKelly

“All of the pundits” - posts a Simon Jordan video

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
The pundits strive for the controversial view point so halfwits tune in, watch their videos etc.
You saying windy is a halfwit mate? Big call

Unread 30-05-2023, 04:10 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
“All of the pundits” - posts a Simon Jordan video

You saying windy is a halfwit mate? Big call
Let's not pretend there hasn't been numerous articles about him...

Let's hope he kicks on and finds his right foot pre - season.

Unread 30-05-2023, 04:42 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles View Post
https://youtu.be/4tmZgaKzUi8

Strange how all of the pundits are wrong about Antony but a few top reds on here think the sun shines out of his arse...
The pundits…

Unread 30-05-2023, 05:00 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
The real 'take away' from that, is how far the scouse unts have fallen away from their own expectations and everyone elses.

Unread 30-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
The real 'take away' from that, is how far the scouse unts have fallen away from their own expectations and everyone elses.
Which is lovely.

Unread 30-05-2023, 05:05 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles View Post
https://youtu.be/4tmZgaKzUi8

Tbf, I think some on here are simply ramping up the love for him to counter the negative stuff you post about him and I guess to a lesser extent what I have. It seems to me that the people now questioning him has grown, not shortened as the season has rolled on - a fair few citing him as their most underwhelming player. He’s not as good as he should be abd his glaringly obvious limitations frustrate the life out of me but it’s still early days.

Let’s see what next season brings. I’d like to see sancho on the right and Antony on the left occasionally. Maybe when we have a proper striker, ten Hag will see both as suppliers rather than goal threats - at the moment, both are neither.

Unread 30-05-2023, 05:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Not far enough

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:29 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
No Bruno is better is much better in his normal position, as I belive that right-wing should be offered to, Pellistri, as he always seems to cause panic to oppossing defences when he runs at them & he get's crossed into the box without sodding about

Quote:
Any shit@#%&! that produces a match-winning display in the cup final should be completely exonerated and have all past misdemeanours stricken from the record (imo)
You mean like when, Diego Forlan scored those 2 cracking Goals against the scousers@Anfield & was turned into a bit of a cult-hero as a result, belive me I would love it IF, Weghorst makes me & thousands of other reds eat humble pie this coming saturday, but sadly I don't think he's got it in his locker, not even my wildesed dreams, but as I say I genuinly hope the guy proves me wrong big-style

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:39 PM
jem

Quote:
and chelsea and spurs. £#%&!wits.

none had united or arsenal top three. none mentioned newcastle at all. how did chelsea manage to finish in the bottom half, ffs?

Unread 30-05-2023, 09:42 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill View Post
No Bruno is better is much better in his normal position, as I belive that right-wing should be offered to, Pellistri, as he always seems to cause panic to oppossing defences when he runs at them & he get's crossed into the box without sodding about

You mean like when, Diego Forlan scored those 2 cracking Goals against the scousers@Anfield & was turned into a bit of a cult-hero as a result, belive me I would love it IF, Weghorst makes me & thousands of other reds eat humble pie this coming saturday, but sadly I don't think he's got it in his locker, not even my wildesed dreams, but as I say I genuinly hope the guy proves me wrong big-style
I'm sure you're making some great points, but your commas are making my eyes bleed

Unread 31-05-2023, 12:52 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Tbf, I think some on here are simply ramping up the love for him to counter the negative stuff you post about him and I guess to a lesser extent what I have. It seems to me that the people now questioning him has grown, not shortened as the season has rolled on - a fair few citing him as their most underwhelming player. He’s not as good as he should be abd his glaringly obvious limitations frustrate the life out of me but it’s still early days.

Let’s see what next season brings. I’d like to see sancho on the right and Antony on the left occasionally. Maybe when we have a proper striker, ten Hag will see both as suppliers rather than goal threats - at the moment, both are neither.
Post.

Unread 31-05-2023, 06:43 AM
Denis Irwell

I’ve never known the pea-brained @#%&!s to do other than put up the previous seasons champions as favourites for the coming season. They’ve excelled this time and actually put up the previous seasons top 4 to be top again. They probably need help to dress themselves. Commentators, journalists, punters… and Roy Keane has the nerve to call supporters idiots (I know) He’s right, in that they’d be stupid enough to listen to him and the like getting paid to tell us what we already know or can see. Can’t remember when I last had the sound on - miss the buzz of the atmos but can do without these cretins

Unread 31-05-2023, 07:51 AM
pedr0

Anthony - 8 goals, 3 assists
Casemiro - 7 goals, 6 assists

Fair enough if you think the first season is a bit of a 'gimme' but let's not pretend he hasn't been a bit shite. He's also 23 not some raw 17/18 year old. In fact garnachos decision making is far better than antonys already.

Unread 02-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 02-06-2023, 01:55 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0 View Post
Anthony - 8 goals, 3 assists
Casemiro - 7 goals, 6 assists

Fair enough if you think the first season is a bit of a 'gimme' but let's not pretend he hasn't been a bit shite. He's also 23 not some raw 17/18 year old. In fact garnachos decision making is far better than antonys already.
What level were Salah and Mahrez playing at when aged 23?